I have been working at Target full-time
Target competes on price + design, so their PD&D process it really sophisticated. It is a wonderful place to gain experience and work with talented people.
What makes a great designer does not always make a great manager. Aim for a lean team with strong leadership that way you will learn a lot.
I worked at Target full-time (More than a year)
• Decent pay for entry level designers.
• Exposure to different aspects of business through cross-functional team meetings.
• A recognized name for your resume.
• Corporate culture revolves around superficial gossip, fitting in, and kissing ass.
• Not a results-oriented environment, meaning your work will not be able to speak for itself.
• Interest in other aspects or divisions at the company is discouraged as being outside of your "area of expertise" aka "AOE".
• You have to constantly communicate with absurd, buzz-word language.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?