Target Reviews in Peachtree City, GA | Glassdoor

3.1
Brian Cornell
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • There is a large focus on work/life balance that is very appreciated (in 895 reviews)

• If the team members can't come up with an answer they are more than willing to seek out the answer via manager or other sources (in 1776 reviews)

Cons
  • Work Life Balance is an opportunity (in 1500 reviews)

• compensation for existing team members being outpaced by newer (in 1594 reviews)

"Target Mobile"

Current Employee - Target Mobile Manager in Peachtree City, GA
    Current Employee - Target Mobile Manager in Peachtree City, GA

I have been working at Target full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've only been here a couple of weeks but so far it's been pretty cool. Love the management and friendly environment

Cons

None so far . Other than standing up for 8 hours straight ( my feet are killing me by the time I go home )

Advice to Management

Better training . Was only trained for 4 days before be thrown to the wolves to fend for myself

"Cashier review"

Current Employee - Cashier in Peachtree City, GA
    Current Employee - Cashier in Peachtree City, GA

I have been working at Target part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is decent and once you have worked with Target for a few months they will cross train you into another area of the store if you would like.

Cons

To me there are alot of cons for working at target. The hours are sometimes terrible ranging from 4 hours a whole week to 40 hours a week for me as a part timer. The management at the Target I work at is also terrible due to a huge lack of communication.

Advice to Management

Please consider a more consistent amount of hours given to part timers. The constant in consistency is incredibly discouraging.

3. "It is a very fun job as long as you're not stocking shelves."

Former Employee - Cashier in Peachtree City, GA
    Former Employee - Cashier in Peachtree City, GA

I worked at Target part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The discount isnt much but it does help. My coworkers were so friendly and management was extremely helpful.

Cons

I would still be working there if they were better at making schedules. It was as if they would only schedule me for hours I was in class.

"Want to be treated and paid like a slave? Come to Target!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA

I worked at Target full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Able to continue in the rat-race but not be able to really live because you get paid next to nothing.

Cons

Manager outright told an employee that she did not care how the staff felt because are replaceable. Managerial conduct is unacceptable, unethical and perverted. Try to come forward about their behavior and get shut down, they don't care. Just shut up and do more than your job because they never have enough staff and the managers are always in their offices "working".

Advice to Management

You manage to hire decent people and then destroy your opportunity at a profitable business because of crappy management. Your stores seem to have a "the worst your attitude, the better you'll do" policy. The people that actually go above and beyond their calling stay stagnant and get over-worked by your horrible management that really doesn't even know what their doing.

Showing 4 of 26,831 reviews