60% would recommend to a friend
(77444 total reviews)
64% approve of CEO
Found 77,444 of over 81K reviews
Updated Nov 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Target
Jobs in Tech
3 months ago
Hello Everyone! I have coming up BIE II interview at Chewy. Recruiter mentioned there will be total 5 interviews. 1- SQL Test (1 hour) 2- Hiring Manager Behavioural Questions (45 min) 3 & 4- Behavioural Questions 5- Tableau and Python (45 min) Currently I am Sr Data Analyst at Target, WLB is chilling. I need suggestions from seniors: Is it a good idea to move to chewy? How is WLB there? How should I prepare SQL, Tableau and Python interview? Current T.C: $90k #data #dataanalytics #bie
Retail & Hospitality
6 months ago
So I’m on the pipeline to get promoted to ETL but I’m in the process of interviewing for a GM at a Patagonia store for about $30-40k more and at REI for about $14/more an hour. Would anyone leave Target for these companies or do i wait out the Target pipeline and politics.
Jobs in Tech
10 months ago
Hello all, Hopefully, this finds you all well. I was wondering if there is anyone who can give me insight and/or a referral at Spotify. I would love to hear your experience as a Product Manager or Associate Product Manager at the company and advice on transitioning into the band. I’m a musician that comes with 2 years of experience at Target as an Inventory Analyst and developing products for our guest and people within the business. Thank you for your time,I look forward to networking!
Got a burning question about Target? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Target employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "for topeka ks the pay here is good and the schedules are good to work for with a family." (in 7434 reviews)
- "The people are great and genuinely want to see you grow and suceed in your career at Target." (in 3799 reviews)
- "Benefits are good; you can elect benefits for self and family if you average 32 hours per week; part" (in 3161 reviews)
- "I stayed because coworkers were lovely and they were great about working around my classes." (in 2816 reviews)
- "The day to day operations and great and most of the team members and great to work with." (in 1898 reviews)
- "You also have to deal with people who don't pull their own weight and poor management." (in 5079 reviews)
- "Long hours and not always sympathetic about needing to leave work at a reasonable time.." (in 2697 reviews)
- "Rude managers and team leader that fight over employees like kids fighting over toys in the sandbox." (in 1759 reviews)
- "Also plan on working constantly because everything is a priority and there's no work life balance." (in 1671 reviews)
- "No training and then team leads get mad at you when you don't know what you're doing" (in 829 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Target and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Sales AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLexington-Fayette, KY
Decent pay, you move around so much it's like a paid gym, access to starbucks on breaks
Unrealistic goals for red card, managers have favorites, cliques, the hours can be long and tedious and they make it seem like you're required to stay until 2 am if you want to keep your job...
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Electronics Sales AssociateFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNashville, TN
Collaboration, customer service, experience, support, leaders
Hours, unruly guests, holidays, short staffed
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Backroom AssociateFormer EmployeeBoulder, CO
Managers were understanding of my part-time student schedule, work was not stressful or demanding
Waking up early, low pay for area
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Fulfillment AssociateCurrent Employee
Management is very understanding. This is also a job that you only have to worry about while at work.
Never seems like we have enough staff for the workload.