Found 77,617 of over 81K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "It is good pay compared to most jobs and they are good about making you take breaks." (in 7393 reviews)
- "The people are great and genuinely want to see you grow and suceed in your career at Target." (in 3814 reviews)
- "Benefits are good; you can elect benefits for self and family if you average 32 hours per week; part" (in 3142 reviews)
- "I stayed because coworkers were lovely and they were great about working around my classes." (in 2817 reviews)
- "The day to day operations and great and most of the team members and great to work with." (in 1913 reviews)
- "You also have to deal with people who don't pull their own weight and poor management." (in 5125 reviews)
- "Long hours and not always sympathetic about needing to leave work at a reasonable time.." (in 2678 reviews)
- "Rude managers who were constantly stressed out and would never allow you to ask questions." (in 1769 reviews)
- "Also plan on working constantly because everything is a priority and there's no work life balance." (in 1675 reviews)
- "No training and then team leads get mad at you when you don't know what you're doing" (in 796 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Target and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Dec 6, 2023BaristaCurrent Employee
You have your close coworkers who work behind the counter with you, but you also interact with the other workers in Target.
It can get really busy sometimes
- 4.0Dec 6, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMinneapolis, MN
Great Work-Life Balance and Culture.
Yearly raises are around 3.5% typically without promotion. Salary is below average in the tech space.
- 3.0Dec 6, 2023Sales AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Had decent break times Snacks in the break room sometimes Marched for Pride & aids walk discounts
-Poor pay raises -Don’t acknowledge hard work -Management was weird. One of my managers used to order me to run her errands and would refer to me as “girl” instead of my name and when i corrected her about my name she got irritated with me. The head manager though was cool and i could tell he cared about the store… most of them were cool while others weren’t and their sole purpose was to boss you around while they remained lazy. There’s more but too much to explain. There was a lot of micromanaging and passive aggressive energy and often times management would gossip…
- 5.0Dec 6, 2023Software Engineer InternFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMinneapolis, MN
Care about their employees, good benefits, good people.
Odd location and cold weather