Target Reviews in Titusville, FL | Glassdoor

Target Titusville Reviews

Updated Aug 2, 2017

Found 2 reviews

4.0
Target CEO Brian Cornell (no image)
Brian Cornell
  1. "A great start for anyone"

Sales Floor/Softlines Team Member in Titusville, FL

I worked at Target for more than a year

Pros

The Team Leads were always there to help if you needed. The atmosphere was friendly and you could tell, for the particular store I worked, that management cared for you as a person.

Cons

Not always willing to work with shedules

Target2017-08-02
  2. "Great place for experience"

Former Employee - Guest Service Team Member in Titusville, FL

I worked at Target part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place for a first job, nice discount if you have your team member discount which is 10% and you have the Target Debit it's 5% so you'll get 15% off. It obviously depends on what store you work at but all my managers ( GSTL's, LOD's and my STL) were amazing and had our back when a guest would give us attitude. But like I said it all depends on what store you work at.

Cons

Red card Red cards Red card. This is the only thing about this place I can't stand is constantly pushing the Target credit with every team member especially the cashiers. They actually have a log of how many each team member has persuaded a guest to open. If you don't have a certain number they will coach you on the proper spiel to persuade a guest to get the card. You can't force someone to open a credit card.... Another con with Target is the secrecy between management and basic team members. I would over hear a lot of meetings we were not suppoed to know about and things going on in the company and not telling us. I understand they can't tell us everything but some stuff we should know.

Advice to Management

Understand it's not team members fault if they don't make a guest open a red card. Stop keeping team members in the dark. Listen to team members we might actually have a good idea.

Target2013-01-16