Target Reviews in Windsor, CT | Glassdoor

4.1
Target CEO Brian Cornell
Brian Cornell
Pros
Cons
  • "Not enough home/work life balance(in 1637 reviews)

• "The pay is fair until you have to carry the load of other work-shy team members(in 1737 reviews)

1. My experience as a Target front end team member

Current Employee - Guest Service Team Member in Windsor, CT

I have been working at Target part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Most people seem to enjoy their job. The treatment is pretty fair.

Cons

The pay doesn't add up to the amount of stress that can be brought on at the job.

2. Fun environment and plenty of room for growth

Current Employee - Sales Floor Team Member in Windsor, CT

I have been working at Target part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Many ways to get involved both in the store and outside. There are numerous volunteer opportunities like walks and being involved at schools. Many "parties" in the break room!!!!

Cons

long hours, leadership sometimes wants you to drop everything and do something else and meanwhile that work you were doing never gets done, during certain months very little hours available, very hard to get to a "happy medium" because you're either overworked or underworked.

Advice to Management

Maybe have more meetings amongst yourselves before the day/shift starts. There are things us team members don't know like the budget per month or what happens when a leader leaves, but there are times where the whole store is effected and team members need to be addressed/forewarned about things in a professional manner

3. Was a Seasonal Team Member

Former Employee - Seasonal Team Member in Windsor, CT

I worked at Target for more than a year

Pros

- Co-Workers nice - Very Understanding Managers - Helpful People, Especially if New - Very Friendly employees, people said Hi to me every second & smiled

Cons

- I was a Seasonal Team Member and I think it kind of sucks that they get people so excited for a job but then send them on their way at the end. Just like that, but I understand. - Bi-Weekly Pay =/

Found 3 reviews