Found 5,982 of over 79K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "for topeka ks the pay here is good and the schedules are good to work for with a family." (in 7323 reviews)
- "A lot of the other team members are really great people and fun to work with." (in 3745 reviews)
- "Benefits are good; you can elect benefits for self and family if you average 32 hours per week; part" (in 3064 reviews)
- "I stayed because coworkers were lovely and they were great about working around my classes." (in 2774 reviews)
- "The day to day operations and great and most of the team members and great to work with." (in 1886 reviews)
- "You also have to deal with people who don't pull their own weight and poor management." (in 5049 reviews)
- "Long hours and not always sympathetic about needing to leave work at a reasonable time.." (in 2643 reviews)
- "Rude managers who were constantly stressed out and would never allow you to ask questions." (in 1724 reviews)
- "Also plan on working constantly because everything is a priority and there's no work life balance." (in 1642 reviews)
- "No training and then team leads get mad at you when you don't know what you're doing" (in 784 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Target and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "team members"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Apr 16, 2021BaristaCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearVancouver, WA
team member discount is great especially with an added Redcard and all the target circle deals
not enough leadership support, poor communication, no consistent hours per week, no consistent shifts, no consistent days off, sometimes scheduled 7, 8, or 9 days in a row, hr doesn't do anything, like high school with all the gossip and cliques, poor training
- 4.0Jul 10, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The day to day operations and great and most of the team members and great to work with.
Very larger workload. Not enough staff and very little payroll to support a large store. Don’t get paid enough for amount of stress you are put under.