What people are saying about Tata Consultancy Services
Amidst this financial and banking crisis going on in the US, is it safe to join Barclays in India from Tata Consultancy services? Banks like Silicon Valley and Signature were big banks once upon a time. Will there be similar consequences to banks like Barclays?
Is Barclays a better employer than Tata Consultancy services? I'm currently working as a Service Desk Lead in TCS with a total of 4.3 YOE and 3 YOE in TCS. I'm getting 6.18LPA here. Barclays is offer a role of Service Desk Quality knowledge Analyst which is an individual contribution role at a package of 12LPA. TCS is my first big company and my family says TCS will give you job security. Would this be a good decision? How are the promotions and appraisals in barclays?
Let's use the comment section as a discussion forum: "What's the future for SAP Basis Consultants?" Is it going to be obsolete or in low demand in near future? Let's say in the next 10 years. What are the other options SAP Basis Consultants can move to? like Cloud Administration or something? SAP Tata Consultancy Accenture IBM Deloitte PwC EY Infosys Wipro Mindtree Larsen & Toubro Infotech
Got a burning question about Tata Consultancy Services? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Tata Consultancy Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance and also many thing to grow as a employee and a person" (in 15901 reviews)
- "The reason I have been working here more than four years for job security and a good team bonding." (in 9874 reviews)
- "Location of the firm as its in the centre of the city and the work culture is also Good" (in 4753 reviews)
- "Good work environment and you have to work end to end on project so learning is really good." (in 2727 reviews)
- "Job security: you can rest knowing that you will have a job for a long time" (in 2151 reviews)
- "less salary hike and focus more on completing courses rather than learning things to show to client" (in 11044 reviews)
- "Very low salary hike at everey financial year compared to another mnc's in the market" (in 3573 reviews)
- "Huge number of employees; TCS is mainly a service based company; Employee performance management is poor." (in 3299 reviews)
- "Conservative and Less pay so less user satisfaction but depends on role and place as well" (in 2420 reviews)
- "Your experience in TCS will greatly depend on what account you are assigned to because there are good and bad managers as in every company." (in 1571 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Tata Consultancy Services and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 123,440 of over 132K reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Tata Consultancy Services Reviews FAQs
Tata Consultancy Services has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 131,658 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Tata Consultancy Services to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
73% of Tata Consultancy Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tata Consultancy Services 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.