Tata Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Tata Group Reviews

1.0
Tata Group Chairman Ratan N. Tata
Ratan N. Tata

"Worst place to Work for"

Current Employee - Senior Engineer Design and Development in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer Design and Development in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

different projects which give exposure to more domains.This is service base product company.
    I work in DSP. So I get exposure all technology whichever our client ask for.
    plenty of opportunity to learn. However, there is no facility ( very basic university type) in the labs
    p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p

Cons

Employees are treated as corporate slaves.
    However, there is no facility ( very basic university type) in the labs. You cannot ask for new high end instruments. It will never be approved.
    Level of Employee skills are very basic. All good ones are constantly leaving the place
    HR works independently with management. Spat between them makes employee suffer like hell.
    Salary increment is a shame (5-8%). They show false results of company performance to us and different to media.
    Any request take 2-3 months to process. An absolute nightmare!

Admin team live in their own world. They hardly listen to any suggestions! They make it as a
    matter of ego!

Advice to Management

Dont make this company typical government place! Think out of the box and look around
    at outside world. Employees are biggest assest they are not slaves

"Very pathetic place"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Pros

Well I am an employee and I keep thinking about this question myself. Why am I working here. I kept thinking - but I could comeup with only one thought. Well if you dont have a job or you dont have anything else to do. Then this company might be good for you to pass you time....
    I cant think of any other reason.
    I dont know how to fill up this space with 100 words because I cant think of any more reasons.

Cons

This company should be in a legal soup very soon. I hope someone with a free lawyer friend sue this company.
    They dont pay the salary they commit - keep taking employees for a ride. You know you are in trouble the moment you join them.
    HR dept is made up of a bunch of idiots, who think they are really smart & they can keep fooling everyone. Really silly HR policies and ilegal practices.
    HR head is a oversmart fat lady- who keeps inprovising things & everyone ends up in deep s***. Very pathetic place. Really rude people.

Advice to Management

First would be to do a reality check. Where is the world technology and where you stand.
    First action would be to get one professional HR team