Found 371 of over 464 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Most people are great and easy to work with" (in 45 reviews)
- "Good benefits and really you only work half the year." (in 29 reviews)
- "decent pay if you are willing to work overtime" (in 26 reviews)
- "Salaries are good." (in 18 reviews)
- "A great team to be a part of and company to work for." (in 7 reviews)
- "bad IT strategy, poor management" (in 21 reviews)
- "The managers all the way down are amazing to work with." (in 9 reviews)
- "Long hours" (in 9 reviews)
- "Directionless leadership, conflicting priorities and goals within the company," (in 8 reviews)
- "No work life balance." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Tate & Lyle and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWFeb 27, 2023Human ResourcesCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
- Genuinely care about the person as a whole - Flexible approach to the working day - Freely available learning resources (LinkedIn Learning) from day 1 - Interest in developing technology
I can't think of any!
Tate & Lyle Reviews FAQs
Tate & Lyle has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 464 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Tate & Lyle to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
89% of Tate & Lyle employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tate & Lyle 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.