Tax Ease Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Analyst"

Former Employee - Analyst
    Former Employee - Analyst

I worked at Tax Ease full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone is really friendly, it still has a small business feel and people were always nice.

Cons

The work load varied a lot throughout the year, for a couple months you'd be swamped and then other months you'd have very little to do.

2. "Not a healthy environment"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Tax Ease as a contractor

Pros

Good break room. That's about it.

Cons

Sociopathic management. Creepy way HR manages every aspect of the business.

Advice to Management

sell.

"Terrible Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Tax Ease full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a good entry level company. I would recommend as an internship or recent grad that is not looking for a long term commitment.

Cons

I would not work here if I am a seasoned employee. They do not care about their employees and would let anyone go without thinking twice. I witnessed a former employee bust their butt to get things done for the company. This included self training, working late nights and weekends and they still let them go. Prior to management change this company did care for their employees. The CEO/CFO doesn’t value individuals in this company. He only cares about numbers. If you are looking for a quick hire then I would look into this company but please beware they are looking for any reason to downsize.

Advice to Management

Better training techniques to enhance performance.

"Bad Company to work for!"

I worked at Tax Ease full-time

Pros

The employees are awesome! The higher ups do not recognize this or care about the employees. No loyalty to valuable people. The pro would be if the owners and higher ups would reap everything they sow! Another pro would be if they shut thier doors for good so people can be spared of the pain and agony of being employed here!

Cons

Horrible company to work for. Glorified sweat shop. No formal training. You have to figure it out on your own. If you don't jump through the hoops of fire the right way, you will be punished or let go. company does not value the wonderful employees they have. You are not a human being, you are just a warm body in a seat which you can be let go at at any time. They use you and when they are through with you, they throw you away. Whole departments have been fired at once! The higher ups care about no one, are fake, and evil! Do not look at this company! Run as fast as you can and don't look back!

Advice to Management

Value the people that you have. You need more formal training to make your employees successful and the best they can be. Learn from the people sitting in the chairs doing the actual work! You don't know it all and could stand to learn from the employees doing the work! To the evil ones, remember, you will reap everything you sow!

5. "Typical Layover Job"

Current Employee - LDS/Loans in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - LDS/Loans in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Tax Ease full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Stock Break Breakroom, Good Support Staff, and Comfortable Floorspace.

Cons

Hierarchy Paradox, Glass Filters, Litigation-Risk Heavy, Retention is Poor, & Management decisions do not last.

Advice to Management

Communication on all levels is needed. Growth potential needs to be provided.

6. "Great place to work."

Former Employee - Intern in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Intern in Dallas, TX

Pros

Working at TaxEase was a great experience and one that was really valuable to me and my growth. I worked with great people in a good environment where there was no office politics.

Cons

Not much I can really say here. Wish I could have had the opportunity to explore other areas of the company.

Advice to Management

The leadership and management was good. There was certainly a structure to the management. Each department had middle management, then there was the senior management.

7. "Great place to work"

Pros

Great place to work, the break room is stocked at all times which makes the day go by faster. Good company parties.

Cons

Communication between upper level management could improve a little bit. Organizational structure might also be improved.

Advice to Management

Try to make communication easier and more efficient to the lower level positions.