KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Happy employees make happy workers.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

TaxProMarketer has been an exceptional employer

Mar 29, 2022 - Client Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family focused Mental Health focused Try to find a place/role that works for their employees Goal oriented Happy employees make happy workers.

Cons

They make it hard for you to ever WANT to leave their employment. No medical benefits at this point, but working towards that as a company. It is in our future.

2. 5.0

Wonderful place to work

Jan 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Best bosses ever- they very encouraging and helping you find the area you fit the best. They want you to improve and feel like you are valued and your talents being utilized. Amazing co-workers- a family feel. Great work environment- the office is amazing such a welcoming feel. But they also give the option to work from home.

Cons

None that I can think of.

CEO-Founder

We're so thankful you feel this way!

3. 5.0

Joy and excellence

Dec 27, 2021 - Director of Search Marketing in Kansas City, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work culture at TaxProMarketer provides a ton of flexibility, creates joy, and is a seedbed for excellent work. The leadership truly cares about all employees. There's a lot of room to develop new skills and grow as a professional.

Cons

Working at TaxProMarketer means you have to be comfortable with the ever-changing world of online marketing. Things change quickly, and you have to be willing to adapt. The disruption produced by the internet marketing world means you have to be on your toes. and willing to quickly adapt with the changes. For people looking for a job that rarely changes, this would be a downside.

Continue reading

CEO-Founder

We are LASER-FOCUSED on culture around here (as you know). So yes, this is super important that we preserve it as such while we grow.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A company where you'll find growth, flexibility, challenge, and a great work environment.

Dec 27, 2021 - Director of Operations in Grandview, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

By far, the best part of working at TPM is the company culture. The whole team enjoys working, learning, and growing together. There is an atmosphere of flexibility and trust, earned by years of fighting together for high quality in what we produce, success for our company and our clients, as well as each others' own opportunities and expertise. Our CEO has presented at conferences on creating a culture of joy in a workplace, because that is exactly what we have -- we all genuinely enjoy working here. Everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills, grow and learn, and to be seen and recognized (frequently) for their efforts. Work balance is great, and I'm grateful (as a mom of little kids) that I have a job where my personal life and family are valued too, not just how many hours I put in. There is flexibility to work from home, we regularly get a week of paid time off throughout the year, and are encouraged to take a mental health day when needed. Lastly, the office is an awesome place to be too, on a physical level -- we keep it clean, there's big windows with lots of daylight, plenty of space, and quiet areas for focused work.

Cons

I love working at TPM and don't really think there's any cons, but for full disclosure, you do need to be willing to work hard and adapt to change easily. This is not a "clock-in, clock-out, don't care about anything in between" kind of job.

CEO-Founder

We're so thankful for our team who cares about so many different things, and yes -- if you want to simply "clock in" and get a paycheck, go find another place. We care tons!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Singular Opportunity

Dec 27, 2021 - Client Success Coach in Grandview, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the first place that has engaged and encouraged my desire to operate in excellence within the team and for our clients equally. An uncommon faith supporting environment and an unmatched culture of trust and reception. I'm honored to be able to contribute.

Cons

as a fast moving company there are challenges to come into play in organizational and procedural items that seem like missed opportunities however when they are raised they are acknowledged and efforts are made to correct/adjust them.

Continue reading

CEO-Founder

THANK YOU! Yes, we are for sure experiencing rapid growth, and are preparing accordingly. I'm so thankful that you feel so engaged and encouraged. That is our GREAT HOPE!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellence in every detail

Dec 27, 2021 - Content Writer in Grandview, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Deeply caring - Conscientious of employee needs and well-being (both physical and mental) - Strives to serve clients well and offer quality service no matter the client tier. - Fun atmosphere - lots of opportunity for connection - Respectful, clear, and thoughtful communication - Encourage innovation and initiative - Flexibility with hours - Approachable and open to improving systems - Challenges each employee to take risks and make independent decisions - The best at serving their clientele in their market, leaders in their industry. - Even as the company grows, they put a premium on relational equity.

Cons

- Training style for new employees is not systematic but encourages independent discovery and self-guided learning and allows for making mistakes and asking questions.

CEO-Founder

Yes, and we're working on properly systematizing our training process ... however, the nature of our work is within the environment of constantly shifting projects, so we also (like you, I believe) feel that this slightly "ad hoc" approach to training draws out the sort of skills that are extremely helpful in serving our clients. Thank you for your words!

7. 5.0

Innovative Marketing Firm

Dec 27, 2021 - Director of Communications
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many reasons TaxProMarketer is ahead of the marketing game, but a primary way they stay ahead is by treating their employees with dignity and grace. TaxProMarketer is intentional about caring for employees and customers. This marketing firm has a rare value system that promotes creative exploration and innovative thinking. Great place to work!

Cons

It is a fast-paced environment that may prove to be unhelpful for folks who are looking to simply clock in and clock out.

CEO-Founder

We feel like the most important asset we have as a company is our people, and yep ... we act accordingly :) THANK YOU!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

The real deal

Dec 27, 2021 - Director of Content Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bosses are genuinely supportive of employee well being in every way. Team culture is kind, fun, flexible, and collaborative. Management is not content to do "what we've always done" or "what everyone else is doing". They're constantly striving to improve and serve clients in the best way possible.

Cons

I work remotely and don't get to partake in the homemade treats at the office. So sad. :(

CEO-Founder

The treats are pretty killer. Too bad, so sad.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A joy to come to work every day

Dec 27, 2021 - Director of Ads Management in Kansas City, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Healthy work culture makes employees happy to serve clients and help them succeed. High value and focus on family time, emotional/personal health, excellence in service, and improving skills.

Cons

The office culture can be a little informal at times, which is a con for some, and a pro for others. By "informal", I mean casual, but NOT inappropriate. Many people come to the office in t-shirts and jeans. Lots of joking and welcome distractions.

CEO-Founder

Great feedback, and I was going to say more ... but I got distracted ;)

10. 5.0

Incredible Team Culture

Dec 26, 2021 - CEO-Founder in Grandview, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Joy Clear vision and values Happy clients Camraderie

Cons

Can't think of any really

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews