KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.5
Taylor Morrison President and CEO Sheryl Palmer
Sheryl Palmer

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great culture and team environment!(in 76 reviews)
  • "Great benefits and vey employee conscience.(in 51 reviews)
  • "The people are great and the open communication is encouraged across all departments.(in 46 reviews)
  • "Supportive management who want to see you succeed in your career.(in 30 reviews)
  • "The leadership is amazing and the new company focus is very exciting.(in 24 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Taylor Morrison and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Not just a workplace, it is a work 'home'

Apr 15, 2022 - IT Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Been in IT for all my career with multiple corporations. Left to start my own consulting company never intending to go back to being a part of an organization again. Had the opportunity to consult with Taylor Morrison on a project and fell in love with the culture and the people. Finding myself wanting to have that sense of community and belonging to a group again so applied as soon as an appropriate position became available. Have not looked back. Love my job!

Cons

No cons at all. Please understand, like a family, it's not perfect every day, there are issues and things that can be improved on but just like a family, the teams are willing to work together, argue our points but at the end of the day we still laugh together pushing toward the same direction.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company

Aug 7, 2022 - Construction Superintendent in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance good other than end of quarter. Good benefits

Cons

Not much work in immediate area

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Grass isn't Greener!

Aug 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked here previously and figured out quickly as soon as I left, the grass wasn't greener. I began to realize all I left behind, the culture, family and friends. I started to appreciate what Taylor Morrison as a company provided me and what I was missing. Therefore, I came back! I am what you call a boomerang and I love it here!

Cons

I don't have any! What we need to remember is not every place is going to 100% perfect, we all have different needs and wants. I will say Taylor Morrison is just about the best! The do listen to your concerns and will do there very best trying to accomplish them

4. 5.0

Great Company to Work For

Jul 17, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Partner in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture is outstanding. I have only been with the company for 3 months and in the short period of time, I am very impressed. Even though Taylor Morrison is a national public company, you still feel like it's a small family of people you are working with. I am also impressed with the fact that most people I have met have been with the company for 7-10 years on average. This means that people really love the company they work for. Sheryl Palmer, the President of the company is so personable, and approachable and you can tell that she really cares about her employees as well as our customers.

Cons

I have no cons, only pros as my experience with Taylor Morrison.

5. 5.0

Incredible Place to Be

Jul 11, 2022 - Service Desk Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture here is hands down the best thing about Taylor Morrison. They truly care about everyone; the customer, the people, the company. When you get on a weekly corporate huddle and it is facilitated by the CEO herself...WOW.

Cons

Not really any drawbacks but if I had to pick one it would be that we are geographically dispersed and time zone work schedules can sometimes limit the availability to meet with people. Yeah, like I said I was grasping :-)

Taylor Morrison Response

We love our daily Huddles! I also encourage you to join your team or other department Huddles along with the corporate or division Huddles. Thank you for taking the time to share!

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Review

Jul 23, 2022 - Superintendent in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible scheduling and hands off management m.

Cons

Superintendents can not afford to buy the homes they build.

7. 5.0

Outstanding Company

Jul 8, 2022 - Title Processor in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Taylor Morrison is a company that actually values their employees, which is rare to find in todays world. I have been in Finance for 19 years with various Financial Institutions and have never had the support, welcoming and outstanding experience I have until I started working for Taylor Morrison. From day 1 of interviewing, through onboarding and starting in my new role the process has been effortless and rewarding. The company and people are truly an amazing team and I'm happy to be apart of it.

Cons

So far, I don't have one complaint. Hard to believe but true. If any issue comes up you have an amazing team their to support and help.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellence in all we do

Jul 7, 2022 - Land Development Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Daily Huddles, Weekly 1x1, and quarterly reviews.

Cons

Difficult to find team members which leads to overworking.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

great organization

Jul 6, 2022 - VP Sales & Marketing in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Taylor Morrison is a transparent, people first organization

Cons

still lots of growing pains to work through

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to grow your career

Jul 6, 2022 - Division President
    Business Outlook

Pros

- team environment - continued education - endless opportunities - great benefits - people first mindset

Cons

- growing pains due to inorganic growth. integrating systems and people is sometimes hard while trying to get the work completed in a timely manager!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 719 Reviews
</>Embed

Taylor Morrison Reviews FAQs

Taylor Morrison has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 733 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Taylor Morrison to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Taylor Morrison employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Taylor Morrison. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

93% of Taylor Morrison employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Taylor Morrison 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Taylor Morrison to be senior leadership, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Taylor Morrison Job Seekers