TaylorMade Golf Reviews
80% would recommend to a friend
(201 total reviews)
88% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Upper management is a old" (in 6 reviews)
- "Bad management, no one listens, boys club" (in 6 reviews)
- "Work life balance not great and the expectations from the business does not match the remuneration." (in 5 reviews)
- "Area sales managers feel exploited ( level of workload/ responsibilities and salary do not match) 'squeezed like lemons." (in 3 reviews)
- "Lots of layoffs." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TaylorMade Golf and is not affected by filters.
Found 201 of over 231 reviews
Updated Nov 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 26, 2023Manager OperationsFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCarlsbad, CA
Super fun - everyone knows how to have a good time while working.
None that I can think of
- 5.0Oct 6, 2023Associate Director EngineeringCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsCarlsbad, CA
Challenging, competitive, rewarding, growth, fun
Development can be very chaotic and always changing. It keeps you on your toes
- 3.0Oct 18, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCarlsbad, CA
Golf club discounts, good group of people to work with
In a cubicle, behind a computer all day, answering hundreds of phone calls. You have to start somewhere but this was not the life for me.
- 1.0Sep 22, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearEvansville, IN
None absolutely none unless.... nevermind it's still none
Horrible staff always talking down about employees, hr sharing employees personal issues with everyone and making fun of less fortunate1
- 4.0Jul 12, 2023Experiential Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearJupiter, FL
Amazing company and employees. Arguably the best brand in golf which makes products easier to sell.
Fair for what it is but capped bonuses and does not consider cost of living per contract. A bit out of touch financially.
- 4.0Feb 23, 2023Assistant Fitting TechnicianCurrent Employee
Nice change of scenery going to different clubs around the county. It is fun to see the benefits new equipment makes for golfers, and have to know the product through testing so its fun to try all the new gear each year.
This position does not make any sort of commission from club sales with a low hourly wage. Job is best suited for someone with an SUV, you have to haul tents, tables, multiple club cases and bags so cargo space is necessary. Includes a lot of driving to and from different courses as well as a storage unit before and after fitting days.
TaylorMade Golf Reviews FAQs
TaylorMade Golf has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 231 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at TaylorMade Golf to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
80% of TaylorMade Golf employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TaylorMade Golf 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.