Team 210 Reviews

Updated Jan 23, 2020

3.4
Team 210 President Nina Winstead (no image)
Nina Winstead
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing people!

Jul 29, 2017 - Account Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sooo many pros!! What really made me stick to the company of course the opportunity but the fact everyone cares about your personal development!! I have been chasing the opportunity for 15 months! Best decision I've made! I know the skills I have gotten here will make me successful where ever I go IF I were to leave! NOT GONNA HAPPEN THOUGH! Yeah we do retail sales in Walmart so what! If all you see is Walmart you have a fixed mindset!! Because of Walmart I'm going to retire my mom, because of Walmart I will be in charge of my life and time not have to ask for vacation time or days off, not have to ask for a raise or be worried about losing my job tomorrow, because of Walmart I can change someone else's family tree and develop them into the best possible version of themselves!

Cons

None! The people who gave poor reviews have a weak mentality that's why this opportunity is PURE! WORK HARD GET THE REWARD!! If you give up easy and have a poor attitude, low standards and mentality work a 9-5 and be AVERAGE!

2. 2.0

Looking for Sales? Here it is

Jan 23, 2020 - Account Executive in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really nice people and a work hard play hard vibe

Cons

The pay structure is complicated because you can earn commission.

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Pros

Fun work environment (weekly night outs), everyone is friendly and outgoing, great for competitive jock-type personalities, and it's challenging as a good learning experience.

Cons

Yes the website mentions that this is a sales company, however I was anticipating this to be more on the high profile within-the-confines-of-a-boardroom side of the spectrum, especially with the mandatory business professional attire. You eventually find out on the second interview that you will be pitching DirecTV to the citizens of Walmart, a target demographic characterized as medium to low income with usually bad credit. I decided to give it a shot since I needed a job right away, already waist-deep in the recruiting process. It didn't take long to realize that bullshitting people at Walmart to buy tv service (the opiate of the 20th century minded masses) did not flow well with my personality.

20 people found this review helpful

Manager

We do not want to waste either your time or the company's time and money with training new employees. We appreciate the feedback because it may help us get a better suited applicant. Having an entry level start with the company, receive base pay and training, then quit angrily after they realized they don't like the job, is a waste of time for the candidate and the company. We want everyone we hire to have a clear understanding of what we do and how we do it, which is why we have a second round interview that includes a shadow. It is not within our agreement to post partner's or client brands on the website or ads for applicants otherwise we would do so. As for our customer base, we do not consider them "low brow." We had no idea that you had such a negative perspective on the client and the customers so it makes sense why you would be so unhappy with the company. I also wish this could have been discovered during the interview process. We appreciate you taking the time to give the feedback. I'm sorry that you had a negative experience.

4. 5.0

Great opportunity

Oct 7, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've had a great experience at Team 210. I had no background in sales or management. The training is extremely thorough. During my time at Team 210, I've learned to sell effectively to a wide array of people. I've also learned how to pass that information along running teams with 20+ people. The culture is focused on helping others reach their goals. Through the training I've also learned all the ins and outs of human resources...how to write and place ads for recruiting the full spectrum of the interviewing process. I love the fact that my success is directly influenced by my performance and not seniority. After working for Team 210 for a little more than a year, I was promoted to run my own office at another market.

Cons

To be successful at Team 210 people can't be afraid failure and overcoming adversity. If you're looking for a job to show up clock in clock out, this is not company for you.

Manager

Thanks so much for your review!! We love hearing how we've helped hard-working professionals learn the tools they need to be successful!!

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Environment for Personal & Professional Growth.

Aug 19, 2013 - Account Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

-A great work environment where everyone treats each other like family. -Great coaching and advice. I learned how to be better with my money, how to set great goals, challenge myself daily, and they were also flexible with my school schedule. -Cared when it mattered. I always felt like the managers had my back. -Awesome benefits for my family.

Cons

-You have to work hard. This isn't a job. You really have to commit to this; definitely a "reap what you sow" opportunity. -Longer hours than most jobs, so be prepared to put in work. They were pretty flexible as long as they saw effort on my part.

Manager

Thanks for your review! We definitely have a family-feel type work culture, which means we try to help everyone develop professionally and personally as long as they work with us.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

This is where I started my

May 28, 2014 - Anonymous in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team 210 has a fun and professional work environment. They truly live to their motto "work hard play harder". It is the people that make this office number one nation-wide. Everyone is caring, compassionate and shows the true meaning of having a great work ethic. Management was patient and truly cared for my success. It was a great expirence and really helped me personally morph my strengths to being a great leader and influencer in any future employer. The sky is the limit with this company.

Cons

If your looking for a place to do bare minimum and just get by this company isn't for you.

Manager

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! Sounds like your advice to management is really advice to new starts, and we couldn't agree more with it!

7. 5.0

Great Opportunity

Aug 28, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

This was an amazing opportunity. I was able to work with people who are dedicated and passionate to their career paths. Sales is not always the easiest job, and this group works with not only high regard, but with a rare sentiment as well. Their daily encouragement and work environment served to truly raise my confidence level and positivity. I now have a stronger mentality because of them. I recommend Team 210 to anyone who is tired of casual jobs and searching for a career path. The atmosphere they have created truly allows you to push yourself to new heights; giving you an "unrelenting belief" not only in yourself, but in the things you stand for as well.

Cons

You cannot be afraid of endurance. This job will push you to your limits, but when you overcome, it is well worth it.

Manager

Thanks so much for your review!! We are so glad you learned a lot about business and even yourself and your mental strength at Team 210!

8. 5.0

Great Opportunity

Dec 14, 2014 - Account Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I never thought a job like this existed! This company is all about helping people and there is an extensive amount of opportunity to grow with the company. Everyday is a learning experience: we are taught how to be effective leaders, coaches, trainers, interviewers, recruiters, and public speakers. There is opportunity to travel and network with other offices. The atmosphere of the office is fun, upbeat, and high energy. It is very team driven and everyone is very friendly and supportive of each other. The company is very generous, there's always bonus and awards given to top performers. Hard work is recognized and appreciated.

Cons

To be successful in this job, you have to be dedicated and committed to working hard everyday. The hours can be long and it can be difficult to balance work and personal life.

1 person found this review helpful

Manager

Thanks for your review!! We love showing hard-working and motivated people what it's like to work for a company who truly cares about their growth and development!! And why not have fun while working really hard?

9. 5.0

Why I work here

Feb 24, 2015 - Account Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the competitive environment. The people are really fun to work with and I also learn important skills that have helped me a lot when learning about business. It doesn't feel like work when I come in the morning. But that is not the main reason why I work here. The opportunity for growth and development is huge, and I am going to take full advantage to develop myself and others.

Cons

The only con that I can think of you have to be willing to work hard. Hard work is required to be successful in this company.

6 people found this review helpful

Manager

Thanks so much for your review!! We are so happy to be able to provide opportunity for growth and career-development to great people!

10. 5.0

The Art of Business

Jun 3, 2014 - Sales Leader in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The office is ran very proffesionally. Skills learned on a daily basis are invaluable, and the team atmosphere is supportive while still performance based. The work is high-energy and enjoyable, by far the best sales approach available.

Cons

The work schedule is perfect for the sales industry but can be difficult without time management skills, which is easily learned from the job.

3 people found this review helpful

Manager

Thanks so much for your review! We take pride in what we do and we love being able to help people develop the ability to be successful in sales, leadership, management, and beyond!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Reviews