Team Enterprises "upper management" Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Team Enterprises Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Updated Jan 12, 2020

4.3
Team Enterprises CEO Dan K. Gregory
Dan K. Gregory
Cons

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Flexible hours and works with many brand"

Current Contractor - Computer Draftsman/Designer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Team Enterprises for more than 5 years

Pros

Team works with many brands so there’s work opportunity all year round. As a brand ambassador hours are very flexible. Most manager work with your schedule if you have good rapport with them. Pay comes on time. Great and dependable management.

Cons

Not much complaints about the company. Like any other companies there are bad clients or bad managers but most upper management are pretty understanding if you explain yourself.

Team Enterprises2020-01-13
  2. "Horrible culture"

Current Employee - Event Manager

I have been working at Team Enterprises full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work from home, create your own schedule for the most part.

Cons

Management on the Millercoors side is horrible. They treat their employees like children. Upper management is very clicky. It’s like being in High school all over again. Also no diversity within management. If your African American forget being hired full time. It’s unfortunate. No work from home balance. They expect you to spot check a high percentage of events while working every day while corporate is open. They also do not trust their own employees.

Team Enterprises2019-04-28
  3. "I worked here and left because I saw no opportunity to grow."

Promotions Specialist

I worked at Team Enterprises

Pros

Great company to work for as a PS.

Cons

No Diversity in upper management. Unless you are caucasian don't expect to move up in this company.

Continue reading
    Team Enterprises2015-03-06
  4. "Fun easy job if you aren't relying on the money you make"

Current Contractor - Brand Ambassador in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Team Enterprises for more than 5 years

Pros

You pick when you want to work,super easy,very laid back,great job to have during college,rate of pay is higher than any retail job,managers are very understanding and reply back to you asap if you have a problem or concern.

Cons

NO ROOM FOR GROWTH IN THE COMPANY. Upper management is a JOKE, you get paid once a month and the check is never on time,you are usually missing hours/money on the check and it can take several months to get the money,management is constantly changing. If you are planning on using your check to pay bills please think twice. The job itself is fun and easy, but is unreliable.

Team Enterprises2014-05-21
  5. "Team Brand Specialist"

Current Employee - Team Brand Specialist

I have been working at Team Enterprises full-time for more than a year

Pros

TEAM gave me the creative opportunities that lacked in my previous positions. I had the freedom to come up with unique and personalized brand and event execution plans in my market and manage 20 promotional specialists directly. Local client was interested in my insight, TEAM manager was helpful and TEAM as a whole has taught me so much about this industry. This is a great company to work for. Great flexible hours, working from home, travel and entertainment budget and generous holiday time off around Christmas. Occasional weekend and night working but at fun environments.

Cons

After nearly two years there is still no opportunity for growth unless you're willing to do a lateral career move with no relocation bonus and only the tiniest of pay increases. Even after being recognized several times by upper management and client there is still no real options to go any where. It's been a year of empty promises and opportunities "on the horizon" - but I truly don't think they are interested in moving anyone up in the company. It's more convenient for managers to keep you where are doing exactly what you're doing. I have helped several of my strong promotional girls get interviews with the company but the company itself has not propelled me. While I enjoy working at TEAM I feel I will ultimately be forced to move on because of lack of growth opportunities. TEAM also has no bonuses and a strict 4% maximum raise policy, which means you can count on getting an extra $1500 or so to keep up with inflation every year but that's pretty much it. They're into changing reporting and expense systems often. Be prepared to finally have mastered one only to get an email that there will be a webinar on the latest and newest thing IT has created. I appreciate the innovation, but ultimately it takes months for the "kinks" to be worked out and then we're already expected to learn something new they've come up with. It's a lot of busywork.

Continue reading
    Team Enterprises2012-12-18

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews