Team Fishel "benefits are better" Reviews | Glassdoor

Team Fishel Employee Reviews about "benefits are better"

Updated Oct 17, 2016

4.0
Team Fishel President and CEO John E. Phillips (no image)
John E. Phillips
Pros
  • "We are all part owners of the company due to the fact that we fund the cash profit sharing plan(in 14 reviews)

• "They offer decent pay and great benefits(in 3 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "benefits are better"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great Family Owned Business"

I have been working at Team Fishel

Pros

I came to Team Fishel after completing an enlistment with the Marine Corps. I don't think the transition could have been any smoother. The team environment is great in the area I work in. There are several seasoned teammates that have been here for 30+ years, that shows you the career capabilities of this family owned company. I have learned and continue to learn so much from these teammates. We have great diversity and a great footprint. Team Fishel has always treated their teammates as their number one asset.

Cons

As others have stated, Team Fishel pays a fair wage. However the benefits are better then most.

Continue reading
    Team Fishel2016-10-17

"Manager"

I have been working at Team Fishel full-time

Pros

Everyone at Team Fishel wants to help and see you succeed. For a fairly large company, there seems to be family feel in the air with great values. The only thing stopping you from working your way up to a supervisory level is YOU. Advancement is encouraged and to some degree expected. They offer decent pay and great benefits. It is a great company to earn a living with.

Cons

As with any construction company you may have to travel. Although the pay is decent and competitive, you will not get "rich" working here, but the benefits are better than most.

Continue reading
    Team Fishel2016-09-19

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews