KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "It's hard to fault a small company for this, but the benefits are bad.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Race Ethnicity

This rating reflects the overall rating of TeamDynamix and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, product and people

Feb 18, 2022 - Enterprise Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've thoroughly enjoyed my experience as an individual contributor on the sales team. TeamDynamix offers a great product with some unique differentiators over the competition. Leadership is top-notch from the CEO down. As a salesperson, it's been remarkable how much of my business comes from referrals (happy customers). Additionally, there's a steady stream of qualified leads thanks to our highly effective business development and marketing teams. I feel I have the support I need to be successful and there's a lot of cross-functional collaboration. Especially for a smaller company, the benefits are competitive with solid PTO, health coverage and 401k matching. Leadership is constantly seeking feedback to figure out how they can make TeamDynamix an even better place to work.

Cons

There are a handful of internal processes that need improvement yet management is aware and working on them.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years
    Featured Review

A Great Place to Grow a Career

Jan 17, 2022 - Senior Staff Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I always feel extraordinarily hesitant to rate anything with the highest possible marks, and that's no exception here. However, the more time I spend thinking about my experience at TeamDynamix, the more clear it is to me that I really don't have anything negative to say about the company as it stands today. TeamDynamix provides amazing opportunities for career growth. I can't begin to express just how much my skill set has developed from working with the extraordinarily talented people on the team. There's always plenty of work to get done, and TeamDynamix places a strong emphasis on doing it right rather than just getting it done. If a project starts falling behind, we'll put additional people on it, cut scope, or push the deadline back. In absolutely no case will an engineer be expected to work overtime to meet a deadline - the company acknowledges that any such approach would result in an inferior product and unhappy employees. The atmosphere is casual and everyone who works here spends time getting to know each other and joking around, although that doesn't affect anyone's ability to get their work done. Engineers are encouraged to apply their own thoughts and ideas to their work, and micromanagement simply doesn't exist here. Everyone on the team is always eager to drop what they're doing in order to help their teammates, even when it does not benefit their own assignments. I say all of this having been at TeamDynamix for over a decade and knowing that this review would not be accurate for the entire time I've been here. The exciting part of that is that it proves the company has evolved and adapted as time goes on, resulting in an incredible place to work today.

Cons

The barrier to entry at TeamDynamix is very high. The interview process is rigorous and as a result it's no small feat to get an offer. I've seen many extremely talented and intelligent individuals fail to make it through to the final stages of the interview process. There is an upside to this, however. Being so selective about hiring results in TeamDynamix being a place where only high quality talent ends up on the team. That means everyone who works here is exceptional, and nobody on the team is dead weight.

4 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work with great leadership

Dec 16, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership is very transparent and communicative with the direction of the company. Offered everyone to be remote fulltime after having leaving the office due to COVID. Very competitive pay with plenty of opportunity for incentives. Great benefits for the size of the company.

Cons

Since it is a smaller company, but growing at a very fast pace, some procedures need to be ironed out. Other than that, I've loved my time here and am excited to see the future!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A wonderful place to work

Dec 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for TeamDynamix. The company has a great leadership team, and I enjoy working for a high-growth company that has the ability to make decisions quickly. The best thing about TeamDynamix is the work/life balance, especially with the option to work from home. I also think the PTO policy is generous, and has actually gotten even better this year. While at this job, and I have had the opportunity to expand my role and gain new skills that will definitely help me to advance my career. I feel that my opinions are valued, and I can clearly see the impact of my work. TeamDynamix truly abides by its stated values of honesty and transparency - the decisions made throughout the company on anything from internal policies to how we serve our customers are always made thoughtfully and communicated well to employees. I genuinely cannot say enough good things about my time here!

Cons

This is not a huge con, but some of the benefits are just okay. Adequate, but not the best.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love It!

Dec 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone holds themselves and others accountable. Resources for remote work include social connection opportunities. Pay is good, work is challenging (in all the right ways) and people are kind and genuinely care about each other.

Cons

Not really a con but if you're not used to a smaller company that moves at a quick pace, you could feel a bit out of your element here.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent company with a solid team of employees. Solid comp + benefits package.

Dec 1, 2021 - Director, Inside Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative co-workers Leadership takes action on feedback to improve benefits, comp and work/life balance Strong comp and benefit package Excellent growth prospects in the coming years

Cons

It's hard to think of any. PTO increased over the last year and the company made the decision to allow remote-work on a permanent basis.

7. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Nov 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Transparent leadership that genuinely seems open to hearing your feedback and implementing feedback -Flat org structure which allows you to really own your job function and stretch as needed -Ability to work remotely -Really smart people who are as excellent at what they do as they are kind/humble

Cons

-Would love to see a bit more diversity throughout the company, especially at the executive level

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great place to work!

Oct 13, 2021 - Senior Support Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible work hours - Understanding of personal/family/medical needs and willing to work around those to make you the best employee possible - Opportunities for remote work - Very competitive pay - Supportive, team-oriented environment

Cons

It's honestly difficult to find many things negative about this company. From day one they have always been helpful and supportive even when you're in the middle of a personal crisis, and things have only gotten better since then. If I had to name something negative it might be limited opportunities to move into a managerial position, but that can be expected in smaller companies.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Oct 5, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

People Conscious - they truly care about their people They want to be the best but do it with high character They respect the life/work balance of their employees They hire good people to do good work They care about their overall culture of the company

Cons

This one is hard to think of because their aren't really any. I guess possibly not being able to be remote anymore would be my biggest con as we begin to work back toward being in an office. But otherwise I don't really have any cons at the moment.

3 people found this review helpful

TeamDynamix Response

AVP, Human Resources

In early September 2021 we made the decision to hold off on opening up the office until some point in 2022. We also announced that all employees can choose to work up to 100% of the time remotely, even after it is safe to return to the office. While we hope that employees will join us for in-person meetings in the future when it is safe to do so, we will continue to put our employees' safety first when it comes to making business decisions about working location.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A small, but growing transparent intelligent organization

Sep 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Phoenixville, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

bar to encourage further growth. I get to work with a fantastic team of people who are motivated and dedicated. More than willing to offer help and support. Lots of opportunities to learn, lots of brilliant people, if you like intensity and fast pace in a good way, this is the place. Feedback regarding improvement of workflow and management are heard, considered, and taken action on. Work/life balance, work hours, and work flexibility. Comprehensive and competitive benefits start the first day on the job.

Cons

I believe this company and others should start a work-from-home budget since I'm dedicating a percentage of my living space to working for TeamDynamix. And being a Columbus, OH company and almost start-up, the pay scale is a bit on the lower-end.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Reviews

TeamDynamix Reviews FAQs

TeamDynamix has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 48 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at TeamDynamix to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, TeamDynamix employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at TeamDynamix. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

95% of TeamDynamix employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TeamDynamix 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at TeamDynamix to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with TeamDynamix Job Seekers