KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "It's hard to fault a small company for this, but the benefits are bad.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Race Ethnicity

This rating reflects the overall rating of TeamDynamix and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, product and people

Feb 18, 2022 - Enterprise Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've thoroughly enjoyed my experience as an individual contributor on the sales team. TeamDynamix offers a great product with some unique differentiators over the competition. Leadership is top-notch from the CEO down. As a salesperson, it's been remarkable how much of my business comes from referrals (happy customers). Additionally, there's a steady stream of qualified leads thanks to our highly effective business development and marketing teams. I feel I have the support I need to be successful and there's a lot of cross-functional collaboration. Especially for a smaller company, the benefits are competitive with solid PTO, health coverage and 401k matching. Leadership is constantly seeking feedback to figure out how they can make TeamDynamix an even better place to work.

Cons

There are a handful of internal processes that need improvement yet management is aware and working on them.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Great work experience!

Jan 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at TeamDynamix for over 4 years now and have had a great experience working here. Previously I had worked at a Fortune 50 company and a large competitor to TeamDynamix. Some reviews mention TDX benefits and I have to say, for a smaller company, our benefits compare well to my previous employers. TeamDynamix evaluates and improves benefits every year based on employee feedback. During the interview process, one of my concerns was to be working with disrespectful and dishonest co-workers as with my previous employer. I was assured by my hiring manager, this is completely against company culture and if it happens, it would be a major problem and dealt with immediately. I am happy to report it has never been an issue for me. I work with very talented and caring people. Everyone on any team is happy to help out and support each other. As with any fast-growing company, our department had growing pains but have been corrected. Our CEO listens and genuinely cares about concerns brought to him and always follows up quickly with a plan of action. HR here is awesome. No company is perfect, but HR is always busy making TeamDynamix the best place to work. Lastly, due to the size of TeamDynamix, I thought room for growth might be an issue. But it is quite the opposite. Senior management is happy to put me on special projects to expand my skillset and become more knowledgeable in areas complementary to my normal role. I have even been assigned a mentor in senior leadership to help me with my professional development. All in all, I have had a great experience working at TeamDynamix and feel like my voice is heard when giving feedback at any level. The company is constantly working to be competitive in the product market and employment front. You can see their efforts in the quality of the workplace culture and the high level of employee satisfaction.

Cons

As mentioned in pros, we had a "growing pains" issue, but it has since been addressed with much support from management, HR ,and our CEO.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years
    Featured Review

A Great Place to Grow a Career

Jan 17, 2022 - Senior Staff Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I always feel extraordinarily hesitant to rate anything with the highest possible marks, and that's no exception here. However, the more time I spend thinking about my experience at TeamDynamix, the more clear it is to me that I really don't have anything negative to say about the company as it stands today. TeamDynamix provides amazing opportunities for career growth. I can't begin to express just how much my skill set has developed from working with the extraordinarily talented people on the team. There's always plenty of work to get done, and TeamDynamix places a strong emphasis on doing it right rather than just getting it done. If a project starts falling behind, we'll put additional people on it, cut scope, or push the deadline back. In absolutely no case will an engineer be expected to work overtime to meet a deadline - the company acknowledges that any such approach would result in an inferior product and unhappy employees. The atmosphere is casual and everyone who works here spends time getting to know each other and joking around, although that doesn't affect anyone's ability to get their work done. Engineers are encouraged to apply their own thoughts and ideas to their work, and micromanagement simply doesn't exist here. Everyone on the team is always eager to drop what they're doing in order to help their teammates, even when it does not benefit their own assignments. I say all of this having been at TeamDynamix for over a decade and knowing that this review would not be accurate for the entire time I've been here. The exciting part of that is that it proves the company has evolved and adapted as time goes on, resulting in an incredible place to work today.

Cons

The barrier to entry at TeamDynamix is very high. The interview process is rigorous and as a result it's no small feat to get an offer. I've seen many extremely talented and intelligent individuals fail to make it through to the final stages of the interview process. There is an upside to this, however. Being so selective about hiring results in TeamDynamix being a place where only high quality talent ends up on the team. That means everyone who works here is exceptional, and nobody on the team is dead weight.

4 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work with great leadership

Dec 16, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership is very transparent and communicative with the direction of the company. Offered everyone to be remote fulltime after having leaving the office due to COVID. Very competitive pay with plenty of opportunity for incentives. Great benefits for the size of the company.

Cons

Since it is a smaller company, but growing at a very fast pace, some procedures need to be ironed out. Other than that, I've loved my time here and am excited to see the future!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Overall a great place to work with highly intelligent team members

Dec 9, 2021 - Senior Inside Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very competitive compensation. Flexible work style, highly collaborative nature. Everyone always has an open door to listen about new ideas and is always willing to help.

Cons

Growing so quickly that it can feel hectic at times.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A wonderful place to work

Dec 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for TeamDynamix. The company has a great leadership team, and I enjoy working for a high-growth company that has the ability to make decisions quickly. The best thing about TeamDynamix is the work/life balance, especially with the option to work from home. I also think the PTO policy is generous, and has actually gotten even better this year. While at this job, and I have had the opportunity to expand my role and gain new skills that will definitely help me to advance my career. I feel that my opinions are valued, and I can clearly see the impact of my work. TeamDynamix truly abides by its stated values of honesty and transparency - the decisions made throughout the company on anything from internal policies to how we serve our customers are always made thoughtfully and communicated well to employees. I genuinely cannot say enough good things about my time here!

Cons

This is not a huge con, but some of the benefits are just okay. Adequate, but not the best.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

[insert catchy headline about culture eating strategy for breakfast here]

Dec 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can bore you with buzzwords, such as TeamDynamix has a fast-paced, team-based, high-performance culture; and brag about the smart, humble, caring and ambitious people I work with, but you likely have seen this in the countless other positive reviews. I would strongly recommend TeamDyNamix to a friend, unless that friend constantly complains about going to work everyday.

Cons

Bottom line is this, you will be counted on to make a difference and benefit from the results. I doubt anyone would see this as a “con”.

TeamDynamix Response

AVP, Human Resources

Thanks so much for your feedback! We love hearing from you.

8. 5.0

Love It!

Dec 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone holds themselves and others accountable. Resources for remote work include social connection opportunities. Pay is good, work is challenging (in all the right ways) and people are kind and genuinely care about each other.

Cons

Not really a con but if you're not used to a smaller company that moves at a quick pace, you could feel a bit out of your element here.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent company with a solid team of employees. Solid comp + benefits package.

Dec 1, 2021 - Director, Inside Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative co-workers Leadership takes action on feedback to improve benefits, comp and work/life balance Strong comp and benefit package Excellent growth prospects in the coming years

Cons

It's hard to think of any. PTO increased over the last year and the company made the decision to allow remote-work on a permanent basis.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Don't.

Nov 24, 2021 - Senior Implementation Consultant in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

On the low rung of the ladder, there are a lot of very smart, talented, and kind people who work here. I genuinely liked the work I did here, and I got along with my customers very well, for the most part.

Cons

My best advice to whoever is reading this is to look at how long I worked at this company as compared to others who are sharing their reviews. I was around long enough for the curtain to have been pulled back and to see the other shoe drop. --It's a software company without a security department. --Some employees have stock/options in their compensation package, but the company asks them not to talk about it with others. --People are severely overworked, and leadership knows this. The CEO continually says that the company will keep hiring behind the curve. --DE&I is not a thing. HR has said they cannot prioritize this because other things keep getting added to their plate. (See above point about being overworked.) --Leadership ensures that the sales team continues to sell the TeamDynamix tool to organizations that are not necessarily a good fit for the product. This negatively impacts the sales teams and every team that is downstream from the sales process (implementation, support, engineering, etc.). --It's hard to fault a small company for this, but the benefits are bad. --Managers are promoted into their position because they are good at their non-managerial jobs, but they are not ever trained how to manage people. --There is much speculation that this company is preparing to be sold, and this is why people are overworked/new people are not hired, and the sales team is selling to companies who likely won't renew their contract in a few years. --Toxic culture comes from the top down. There is not a lot of trust placed in leadership as a result of the points I outlined above.

11 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Reviews

TeamDynamix Reviews FAQs

TeamDynamix has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 48 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at TeamDynamix to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, TeamDynamix employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at TeamDynamix. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

95% of TeamDynamix employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TeamDynamix 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at TeamDynamix to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with TeamDynamix Job Seekers