Found 1,795 of over 34K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "For me it was flexible and good work life balance" (in 2109 reviews)
- "work culture is good and comfortable" (in 1334 reviews)
- "Good work environment and easy to balance the personal life" (in 801 reviews)
- "Good place to have learning and culture is good." (in 511 reviews)
- "Good company and good environment to work" (in 478 reviews)
- "Less salary compared to other big IT companies and annual appraisals are not so great." (in 2007 reviews)
- "Poor management and so un proffesional" (in 1404 reviews)
- "no salary hikes and growth regardless of how many years you spend in the company." (in 973 reviews)
- "If you are good at flattery and you ask your manager or lead how is he doing and where does he live" (in 430 reviews)
- "Overcommitted to clients for which the employees suffer to do labor work in less pay." (in 394 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Tech Mahindra and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "salary hike"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Aug 24, 2021Associate ConsultantCurrent EmployeeBengaluru
Friendly team and good environment to work. Good place to learn things . Good start for freshers. Management is good
Less hikes in salaries Loss of full business control Requires a higher level of business understanding and responsibility Limited tax concessions
- 3.0May 8, 2015Associate Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeChennai
Good salary hike for experienced new comers.Learning oppurtunities mainly depends on project members and then on project 😝
Not a good place to start as a fresher
- 3.0Dec 10, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHyderābād
The working environment very cool, we can learn lot of things .
there is no downsides in techmahindra but salary and hikes point of you very worst process they were following
- 3.0Mar 30, 2023Data AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
ITs best for people who need job with no work pressure
Not a great place people who want to explore more carrer and Salary hikes are vvv low
- 5.0Sep 28, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
The organisation has well and friendly atmosphere with many projects , so most probably there wont be any issues with the relieving from job.
Most of the projects are support related The salary hike they have is very less and very late compared to other organisation.
- 3.0Oct 24, 2015Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsPune
Everything here is good... Flexible timing, no micro management, Get to learn a lot about functional and operational point of view. If you are on good salary and do not aspire of salary hikes then its one of best employer.
Salary hike is extremely bad, unfortunately it matters most.
- 3.0Aug 21, 2016Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Variable pay is 100% if you are billable associate. 1st time salary hike is good if u have plan to switch from current company with better salary. Work enviroment is also good but it's depend on project. onsite opportunity
Shifting hours for Tech Mahindra for some location like (Hinjewadi phase -3,Pune ). Food quality is not good by the vendor .So, please replace them with new vendor. Annual hike in salary
- 3.0Jan 4, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The campus is good and the facilities are fine. Onsite opportunities depend on the project you are in.
Appraisal is just an eyewash and never depend on it for a hike or good salary raise. Never get into a BT project. No learning or growth is present. Buttering your manager lands onsite or other perks. Only a handful of managers are present who look out for the welfare of the associates.
- 2.0Sep 14, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Exposure to Telecom world with flexibility
Employee motivation is very low due to very less salaries and no significant hike for last 2-3 years
- 3.0Aug 25, 2021MIS ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPune
Switching from one company to teach Mahindra can give you good hike. Salary on time during and before the time of pandemic, Two ways transportation within 30km of campus
1. Internal Job posting is really not good here. Already candidates are selected just to show the job posting come in the picture, 2. Salary hike is not good which resulted in attrition and increase dsat amongst the employees.
Relevant posts in this industry
Bowl for Tech industry professionals.
Hi all, recently laid off from KPMG from their ignition Tax Tech team as an Associate with 1y 8month of experience. Been rough trying to find a new job so thought I'd try fishbowl to see if I could get a referral to get back on my feet in the Tax Tech/FP&A/D&A space looking for Senior roles at the moment but open to other possibilities Bachelors in Accounting Masters in information systems CPA in NY Experienced with Alteryx, VBA, Power query, Power Bi and Excel modeling Thanks all
I am a Sr IT PM, Scrum Master, Financial Analyst, have a Masters in Project Management, and 10 years of experience working as a consultant to the government within the IT healthcare industry. I am so bored with this work. I’m in school for Astrobiology and considering also getting a Designing and Building AI Products and Services certification from MIT xPro because I believe AI is the future and one of the more exciting areas to work in. Considering this, where might I look for roles?