TechiZen Reviews | Glassdoor

TechiZen Reviews

Updated Sep 30, 2019

3.5
TechiZen CEO  (no image)
  1. "Employment at TechiZen"

Former Employee - Former Employee

I worked at TechiZen full-time

Pros

I really liked my time working at TechiZen - it provided me with the technical skills and a solid foundation within the education sector. I particularly liked the people that I interacted with as it was a supportive environment, where my feedback was valued.

Cons

Not much to say; working in tech has its own stress, but overall liked the vibe

Advice to Management

Thank you for the experience and continual support!

TechiZen2019-10-01

"Rewarding Place to Work"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Boston, MA

I worked at TechiZen full-time for more than a year

Pros

The benefits are incredible, the people are amazing and the management for the most part are excellent leaders

Cons

Pay increases higher than the current range would be really nice.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

TechiZen2018-09-04
  3. "I worked at Techizen full-time for more than 4 years"

Former Employee - Software QA Engineer in Noida

I worked at TechiZen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good for freshers to start, lot of exposure, you get hands-on experience on the latest tech, Friendly culture, Co-Workers are supportive.

Cons

Salary structure. Some employees who deserve less get high salary and employees who deserves more get less salary. no work life balance, frustrated seniors.

Advice to Management

You guys are loosing talent because of certain wrong decisions. Always respect all employee. Good luck for future!

TechiZen2019-08-25
  4. "QA Analyst"

I worked at TechiZen full-time

Pros

Good Work Culture, resources, projects

Cons

No Work From Home facility

Advice to Management

Introduce Work From Home facility

TechiZen2019-06-28

"Good Company"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at TechiZen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked here around 2.5 years.. its a good company to work. i really enjoyed my time working here in Techizen.

Cons

did not find anything bad

TechiZen2018-10-15

"Employment at TechiZen"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Noida

I worked at TechiZen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I really enjoyed my time working for TechiZen as it is a small company that has allowed me to develop my interests in the TechEd industry as well as grow as a professional. As a fresher, I had limited professional experience and found the team-members/ upper management wanted to help me find my interests within the company and improve upon my skill-sets. Additionally, it was an opportunity for me to directly work... with the US based clients and learn the greatest/latest cool technology.

Cons

Though most of the clients are long-term, the company needs to work on gaining some additional long-term projects.

TechiZen2018-03-16

"Worst Stupid company"

Current Employee - Manager QA in Noida

I have been working at TechiZen full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good for nothing Only female employees are not fired from job Though small but very bad politics No work only politics Only left are stupid employees

Cons

False Good Reviews Very Stupid Idiot Management Hire Fire Policy No Reward for good work No project left Never Join this stupid organization No work life balance

Advice to Management

Management is very idiot and stupid CEO is the biggest moron

TechiZen2017-01-14

"Shouldn't be thankless.."

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Noida

I have been working at TechiZen full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

As a growing organization they're constantly working on ways to improve the opportunities for it's IT professionals to succeed. I think there was time where things were not so great at Techizen, high turnover, limited prospects and uninterested prospects. However all the hard work of Techizen's employees has really made a difference. People aren't leaving like they used to nor are they being fired. Techizen... has been providing new hires with the tools necessary to succeed. The best part of doing well at Techizen is the generous compensation (yes you will make more than other entry level QA jobs, and yes you will double your salary) as long as you're hitting your quotas. Being my first job out of college I didn't know what to expect and admit there were times I questioned my decision to join the organization. I've removed many of those doubts and continue to see more and more opportunities within the company to grow and continue to get paid. If you're looking for a position that awards, parties/lunches, happy hours, young energetic atmosphere, growth opportunities and recognizes success, Techizen is definitely a place you should take a look at.

Cons

many successful executives waiting for promotions which will come as long as you continue to perform

TechiZen2016-01-20

"Good company to start your career with!"

Former Employee - Software QA Engineer in Noida

I worked at TechiZen full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Initially there were some good projects but currently only 2-3 projects left. - For a fresher, good organization to start career with.

Cons

- Damn dirty politics. - Company makes decisions only considering 2-3 people opinions only. - No future view to grow the company. Company only running on 2-3 projects that's it. - Management will consider even smallest of error to deduct your salary. - A good company falling into a pit just coz of no bigger or brighter view for future.

Advice to Management

Kindly respect your employees as they are the one who bust their energy and skills to work for the project. Give them some work and time flexibility.

TechiZen2015-12-09

"total harassment ... plz never join"

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Noida

I have been working at TechiZen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

total harassment no pros pathetic condt of developers and testers

Cons

total harassment no pros pathetic condition of developers and testers hire and fire policy no appraisal despite hardwork worst infra false promises firing after giving confirmation stupid team leader and management ruining career of young professionals - developers and testers

Advice to Management

plz dont ruin careers of young professionals

TechiZen2015-06-04