Technical Connections Reviews | Glassdoor

Technical Connections Reviews

4.3
Peter MacKinnon

1. "Very Supportive Staff"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

They were able to get me a position at a great company relatively quickly. My recruiter was particularly good about following up after each phase of the process. The rest of the staff I met at their office seemed friendly.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any cons; they were a pleasure to work with.

2. "Good people, good place"

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

Pros

Not a typical agency. They combine the appeal of a boutique agency, with enough people to make a dent in a client's requirements.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind as a con. I got a great foundation of how to recruit while being professional, and only have positive input.

Advice to Management

Keep letting people who perform write their own ticket. The freedom I had, given my proven worth, had a lot to do with me staying so long.

3. "Hardworking and supportive"

Current Contractor - Data Conversion Specialist in Burbank, CA
    Current Contractor - Data Conversion Specialist in Burbank, CA

I have been working at Technical Connections as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Its great to have a contracting company that looks out for its contractors. They are great about checking in and keeping informed of status and ensuring the job fits the contractor.

Cons

No Cons, I'm very pleased with TCI

Advice to Management

Continue supporting your employees and contractors.

5. "Caring and Diligent but Pay is On the Low End"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Technical Connections as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

As recruiters go, Technical Connections are one of the nicer firms I have worked with. Their staff is genuine and a pleasure to work with and they are very competent. They are also good about searing through their listings and contacting candidates when an appropriate opening comes up - something all too rare in this industry. The HR staff is also helpful, pleasant and well informed.

Cons

As a contractor you aren't interacting with the TCI staff on a regular basis and they are mostly a conduit for pay and benefits. Their pay rate is lower than other companies placing for the exact same position and their benefits are limited, though that is relatively standard for contractors.

Advice to Management

Consider paying your contractors a more competitive rate.