KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technogym

Is this your company?

Technogym

Add a Review

Technogym Employee Reviews about "no one"

Updated Jan 13, 2021

Found 4 of over 147 reviews

2.9
Technogym President and Founder Nerio Alessandri
Nerio Alessandri
Pros
  • "Amazing products, cutting edge tech, beautiful design(in 6 reviews)

• "Great product offerings, strong design, quality, manufacturing, R&D capability(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No one cares about how the staff are treated(in 4 reviews)

• "Management is still mainly led by Italian only(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "no one"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Don't do it! I'm Warning you.

Jan 20, 2020 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can't think of any. I'd say the Product but for it's price and the amount of times these things break down it's hard to sell that it's a "great product"

Cons

Everything. I promise you 1 thing if you work here. You'll be treated like Scum and no one will take you seriously. You will never see a raise and if you do it'll be that BS 2% line they have to give you once every 5 years and lastly but certainly not least is Stress. YOU WILL BE STRESSED OUT ALL DAY. There is no getting around that. The "Managers" are glorified Idiots who have no idea what it takes to run a team of people. I've heard countless times how many people are completely and utterly miserable at this company. I was new and old timers would tell me to get out while i can. Sales people and Field workers would constantly blow up my house and complain to me about how trashy this company is. Take my advise and STAY the hell away from this place. For the short term it'll be a great step to fluff your resume BUT if you think you're going to retire or think this place is going to be a magical job..... THINK AGAIN. Lastly , i've been out of that hell hole for some time now and my friends still call me to tell me how miserable they are. Think about that.

9 people found this review helpful
    2. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Depressing place to Work

Apr 9, 2018 - Terrible Place to Work in Fairfield, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

A Pay Check. People here (non managers) I can honestly say i made some real awesome friends here in my short time.

Cons

Where do i begin? 1) Terrible Managers. 2) Useless HR (I think in my time here we've had 5 HR people) 3) Policies that no one follows. 4) Managers Really dont care about you. 5) Managers will whisper sweet nothings in your ear. 6) CEO that likely has no idea his staff are Miserable. 7) Turnstyle type of company. Meaning, people come and go over and over. 8) It's highschool all over again environment. Meaning cliques. Manager(s) has complete favoritism towards certain individuals that get in line and take the blatant disrespect. The People who stand up for themselves get pooped on. 9) About 80% of the staff here are all looking for new jobs. What does that tell you? 10) You will never hear THANK YOU or GREAT JOB from anyone here. There is no appreciation whatsoever. All you get is more work, time frames to get this work done and no Raise. 11) You do a Departments worth's of work and do not get any extra money. 12) I have not seen a raise or bonus in YEARSSSS 13) Told there is no budget for Raises or Bonuses BUT we can hire 5 new people. 14) Pay is total crap for the amount of work you're responsible for. 15) Stress Stress Stress is all that Awaits you here. 16) New systems put into place that you are expected to know. Without training.

9 people found this review helpful
    3. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Terrible company to work for

Jan 13, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

I cannot think of any

Cons

I've been underpaid for so much. No HR department or management. No one cares about how the staff are treated.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good benefits but chaotic

Apr 2, 2019 - Junior Employee in Cesena, Emilia-Romagna
      Business Outlook

Pros

Gym, lunch, good salaries for Italian standards, good work life balance, good opportunities to socialize and in general a big effort to create a sense of unity among employees. Good training and induction for new entries.

Cons

Location in an area with lack of cultural stimuli so that it was hard to keep yourself updated. Digital world change fast. Not much investment in softwares and learning in order to improve the workflow and quality of the product. Projects very similar among each other, rarely innovative, all done in a hurry and dozens of hours spent in (avoidable) reworks. Too much chaos among the different departments, no one understand who should lead the projects.

2 people found this review helpful