Technology Advisory Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Technology Advisory Group Reviews

Updated Mar 11, 2019

5.0
  1. "Great Company with the right attitude"

Current Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Warwick, RI

I have been working at Technology Advisory Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Teamwork Customer focused Collaborative Open door Policy Relaxed office environment Profit Sharing

Cons

Average Pay A little behind the times with marketing

Advice to Management

Make a push with an up-to-date marketing plan

Technology Advisory Group2019-03-11

"Really enjoyable work"

I have been working at Technology Advisory Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoy coming into work everyday. That can't really be said for a lot of other places I've worked

Cons

Located in Warwick RI :P Pay is about Average but, that's made up for with Monthly profit sharing bonuses

Technology Advisory Group2019-02-01

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Network Engineer

I have been working at Technology Advisory Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

*Involved in many company decisions. *Knowledgeable management *Good bonuses

Cons

*Lots of feedback leads to lots of meetings (good and bad) *Job roles blend (happens at all small businesses)

Technology Advisory Group2019-01-31

"Tag-where employees, culture and teamwork matter"

I have been working at Technology Advisory Group full-time

Pros

I have been an employee at Tag for over 4 years. Ownership, culture, and family atmosphere is what has kept me here. Company culture and team environment is one of our greatest strengths. You don't often find an environment where if one engineer needs help, whether it is during the work week or weekend, there are usually numerous responses from the other engineers offering assistance. It is not often you will... find a company that wants you to consider the work life balance. We do what we need to assist our clients but we do what we can to avoid work burnout. Tag's ownership regards their employees as family. Their doors are always open to their employees. Whether its to discuss business or looking for friendly advice. I couldn't ask for a better set of people to work for and with.

Cons

Difficulty in finding more team players to add to the team

Advice to Management

Continue to strive to be the best IT company in the area and continue your focus on company culture. Employees are often forgotten in business growth and TAG has managed to make it their main focus. Thank You!

Technology Advisory Group2018-12-31