Technosoft Corporation Reviews | Glassdoor

3.6
Radha Krishnan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • There is no Cons for this company (in 32 reviews)

• There are no any downsides till now (in 11 reviews)

1. "Sr Developer"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Technosoft Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good, good hr , help ful

Cons

None, good medical hr management consultant

Advice to Management

None same as above good

2. "Less benefits, NO growth"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst

I have been working at Technosoft Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Its just a normal vendor company which do lot of state projects.

Cons

You will be fine until unless to don't ask for raise or any increment but no growth if you work for this company

Advice to Management

Encourage your employees to do more certifications/ learn new technologies. Dont consider them as milking cows.

3. "Business is still operated like it has 10 employees"

I worked at Technosoft Corporation full-time

Pros

There are a few pros to working for this company.

1. Your paycheck is on time, and it clears.

2. You get decent health benefits

3. Most of the people are nice

Cons

1. Like the title says, the company is still run like it's a small business of 10 employees. When I left, it seemed that there were some moves being made to bring the company into the 21st century.

2. The corporate office is disgusting. When you first walk in, it seems pretty nice, however as you make your way into the office, you quickly begin to question your decision to work there. If you work with clients, DO NOT bring them into the boardroom. The boardroom should be the nicest room in the office, but it's so old, dirty, and outdated that it gives a very bad impression to clients. I saw it and couldn't believe it.

3. Most of the stuff they talk about is all vaporware. Somehow they managed to reverse "if you build it they will come". Just a bunch of delays is what clients experience if they wind up getting the hook set on a project that purports to use software.

4. The customers are great, but I felt bad for them because they would have an issue, and it seemed like the issues were always addressed at the very last minute. All of the labor is done offshore in India, and if you know anything about the offshoring industry there, employee longevity is measured in months rather than years due to employees jumping ship for slightly better position elsewhere.

5. If you take a role in sales, make sure that you review and understand how the comp plan works. Make sure that it says within the plan that what period of time you're paid on (first 12 months or whatever) start AFTER the client has ramped up fully. They usually do a slow ramp for practical reasons, and they count those lower months on first years billed revenue. Make sure those months aren't counted because that's not what you sold.

6. If you leave or are terminated, make sure that you check with the state you live in whether or not your employer is required to pay out your vacation time. If you're not sure, look it up because they won't. If that money is owed to you by law, they're required to pay it so don't leave it on the table.

7. Unless the expense reporting process has drastically changed, it's not only outdated and time consuming, but after you submit it, it takes weeks to be issued your expenses check.

8. Forget about advancement opportunities. When I was hired I made it clear that I wanted to move into a different role after a year, but those roles are given to people that they bring across the pond from India.

9. Last one, but they have a guy whose sole job it is to work with immigrations. That's literally all he does is bring people over to the US. He's a very busy man.

Advice to Management

From what I saw, I believe you all had started going in a direction that would change the company to reflect the size it actually is versus running it like Bob's Bait and Tackle. You're a large company, so act like it. You also may want to reward your employees after their year end review. Base increases are expected by employees that perform, and when you don't even consider a base increase, it causes employees to start looking elsewhere. Everyone at the company is nice, so from that perspective great job, however it helps to ask the people you hire what their opinions are when it comes to topics that they're well versed in. I don't know how many times I heard bad ideas being floated about an industry I had years of experience in, only to be dismissed when I spoke up.

4. "BODY SHOP COMPANY! KEEP THIS YOUR LAST OPTION"

Current Employee - Computer Systems Analyst
    Current Employee - Computer Systems Analyst

I have been working at Technosoft Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you have no where to go, you can join this company no criteria for selection as long as you have billing from client.

Cons

Plenty of them. They are cheap and don't keep promises. They will never respond to you email. You are just a milking cow for them - as long as your time sheets is submitted on time, they don't care about you. You won't get email address or even you don't get to know who all other people working with this company, no internal portals for employee. Most of communication is over Phone. Multiple follow ups - to get your work done. ***If you are here for GC processing then careful they cheater and don't keep their promises *** Good luck.

Advice to Management

You are simply here to make profit by earning commission from your employee. Think your employee as human beings.

"Very Very Very Very Very Cheeeeeeeeap Recruiter"

I have been working at Technosoft Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They pay on time, but i don't see that as a Pros. If they even don't pay on time they are not worth of running business. I wanted to give negative rating

Cons

They gave lot of commitment, promises before joining but once you join they don't care even a bit of you. Very cheap recruiting team, never ever join this company. They don't have good client base and No scope of improving your skills. Hr team and others don't even respond to the emails, phone calls, I am really surprised why the hell they are working without addressing employee concerns. They gain lot of profit but pay very less. They even didn't provide company email id or portal access, you can't even check your leave balance and other details. All you need to do is send Hr & Immigration team email, bloody hell they won't respond immediately they you had to call multiple times and they would respond as if we are cheap labors. They treat employee in a very bad manner. So please don't ever join this company

Advice to Management

Create more friendly team, you guys earn because of us and if you don't take care of us, definitely this company won't grow. Pay reasonably well to employee. If you take care of employee they will take care of company growth.

6. "stay away"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Technosoft Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

you get your salary on time, but ruthless ways to cut the commissions on sales and recruiters

Cons

if you speak tamil and be nice to the owners you survive and grow up easily. They will do anything to process your immigration if you are family and if you speak tamil. Very good environment to make side money as the management doesnt care as they are busy paying their clients

Advice to Management

add more family members,

7. "Java Developer"

Current Employee - Java Developer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Java Developer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Technosoft Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Job Consistency ; Easy On-Boarding ; Easy Interview Process; Pay salary on time;

Cons

working hours; low salary; less growth rate ;

8. "."

I have been working at Technosoft Corporation full-time

Pros

Good HR Team. Responds promptly with solution

Cons

To improve on regular Performance Appraisal

9. "HR is Supportive"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst

I have been working at Technosoft Corporation full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been with the company for 7 + years and have had good experience. the HR staff was supportive and reachable when needed.

Cons

the response time is slow some times.

10. "Great Company for All"

I have been working at Technosoft Corporation full-time

Pros

Family environment, care about employees, CEO has a strong vision for the company, and Great clients.

Cons

None that I can think of.