Found 291 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Tecnológico de Monterrey? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Tecnológico de Monterrey employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits if you are full time with contract." (in 23 reviews)
- "Great work environment." (in 14 reviews)
- "Good people to work with, there are many projects and usually one is the one to administer tasks." (in 9 reviews)
- "Development Opportunities" (in 5 reviews)
- "Food card, travelling, work life balance" (in 5 reviews)
- "Low salaries and old school leaders" (in 35 reviews)
- "Heavy workload for little pay" (in 15 reviews)
- "Limited growth opportunities." (in 4 reviews)
- "Poor leadership at every single level, every head of department is horrible at their job" (in 4 reviews)
- "The study plan rquirs coordination between other colleagues, but with communication the goal is achieved" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Tecnológico de Monterrey and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Tecnológico de Monterrey Reviews FAQs
Tecnológico de Monterrey has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 1,695 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Tecnológico de Monterrey to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
88% of Tecnológico de Monterrey employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tecnológico de Monterrey 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.