Tecomax Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
Tecomax CEO / President Stephane Bitton
Stephane Bitton

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Seriously the best Company I've ever worked for."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Plano, TX

I have been working at Tecomax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Despite all these horrible things I've read about this company I've actually haven't worked for a better company. I've been in several different industries. First off this company does not suck the life out of you nor does it ruin relationships as the post below would lead you to believe. Tecomax is a business. Any person that has a contract with our company are held up to the most professionalism. Tecomax isn't a scam. We have been in business for over 20 years. We are recognized by the BBB and also a foutune 500 company. We give fantastic oportunites so many, many people. We only hire the best to represent the top Retail Energy Providers. We take pride in each and every person that we hire. I am highly upset with the bad mouthing these ex agents put on this website. This business has been there for my thick and thin. We are all family here at Tecomax!

Cons

The only challenge that you would find is that this isn't a show up and get paid job. Hard work gets you further than you think!

Advice to Management

The management are the backbone of this company, extremely experienced and take care of every single person that is apart of this team.

"Agent Rep. Reliant - (DFW and Houston)"

Former Employee - Agent in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Agent in Dallas, TX

I worked at Tecomax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They gave me opportunities to move in and out of state which I thought was really cool especially since I had not finished college yet. They hired me which felt good especially since I had been on many interviews with people who told me either I didnt qualify or was over qualified. After going through the training course for Tecomax's Reliant team, I was able to make $1,300 my 1st week, $1,100 my 2nd week and $4,300 my 3rd week + my Bonuses. I had no issues like those below. I would even ask: Why did you work for 2-3 years with those guys if you were that miserable? the money was amazing, they work with schedules and they promote fast?

Cons

They worked with my school schedule and I only needed to work 3-5 days a week to make $1,000 a week so I have no Cons really. I was able to do this consistantly for 3 years. I had to move to a non deregulated state so I had to give up the job : (

Advice to Management

Duplicate your DFW team and make an office in Florida for us to work at! Please!

"real opportunity"

I worked at Tecomax full-time

Pros

You have the abilty to start with little to no experience. there is plenty of room for growth if your willing to put in the time and dedicatino there really is GOOD MONEY IN THIS COMPANY. just with any real JOB you get back what you put in. and thats exactly what they build this company around.

Cons

The only con is just like with any company who lets someone go for not doing what their supose to people want to brand smash or say mean things out of anger and they should not .

Advice to Management

yall are great speakers and do a fantastic job trying to help every person you can just keep it up and dont let all these trash talkers get you down.

4. "Amazing Company"

Pros

A great opportunity. A real chance to make an unlimited income.

Cons

The location of the office kind of difficult for new people to find the building for interviews.

5. "Great Opportunity to Advance!"

I have been working at Tecomax full-time

Pros

Awesome Culture. Love that the company believes that the hardest workers deserve the most recognition. There is a lot of emphasis on both personal and professional development. There is a lot of room to move up within the company. No seniority was very attractive to me as I am some one who can prove my worth.

Cons

Sometimes we need to work more than your average 9-5 position. If you are some one who is expecting to do the minimum amount of work this position is not for you.

Advice to Management

Continue as you are doing to publicly recognize those who are working hard and growing within the company!

6. "Best Opportunity, Best Family"

I have been working at Tecomax full-time

Pros

At the age of 22 I have been given the opportunity to run an entire operation. Never in my entire life have I been afforded such a position and opportunity to make as much money as I do now. I don't just like working here, I love working here! This opportunity has changed my life and my family's. My daughter will now have a father that she can be proud of and my wife can have a husband she can brag about. I will have a six figure income working here and I will be here for life.

Cons

I have absolutely nothing negative to say. I am so grateful for this company and job. I love leading and growing with me team!

Advice to Management

Thank you for believing in me and allowing me to be in the position that I am at such a young age!

7. "AWESOME COMPANY"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Tecomax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

awesome hours, encouraging managers, freedom to be creative, great money, good locations, easy to get on board, great company relationships, great incentives!

Cons

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about the company!

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage your employees the way you do it makes it so much easier to come to work!

8. "I GAVE IT A CHANCE AND IT CHANGED MY LIFE!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Peoria, IL
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Peoria, IL

I have been working at Tecomax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

At now 23 years of age, I have yet to see or hear of an opportunity as great as this one. Coming out of college with no income and tower of debt and a baby on the way, I was running out options....I never had any experience with sales and really only came into the business because my cousin referred me and I physically saw his success in the business and I figured if he can do it so can I and besides I did not have very many options. Now I sit here a little over two years later with the keys to my own office on pace to cross $80,000 this year. Its still sometimes hard for me to believe where I am today and its so scary to think of where I may have ended up if I went back home to Chicago! This company saved my life and changed it for the better. I will be here for life period.

Cons

This opportunity is not for individuals who lack self motivation and expect everything in life to be handed to them on a silver platter. This company will give you every resource available to become successful but you have to first want to be successful.

Advice to Management

You guys are great! I'm so thankful for the leadership you guys provide and I know that dealing with people and sooooo many personalities can be frustrating. All I ask is that you guys continue to show that same compassion you showed me. There are people out there that need it trust me!

9. "Definitely a place to work."

Current Employee - Administrative in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Administrative in Plano, TX

I have been working at Tecomax full-time

Pros

They are so flexible with you, and all management are great to work with. Its a daily smile and hellos that make your day seem like its not work. I love all the people I work with and there is nothing like part of Tecomax Family.

Cons

I wish i found this place earlier.

10. "Personal/Professional/Financial Growth"

I have been working at Tecomax full-time

Pros

I have learned so much. This is the type of job that strengthens your mindset and your attitude to get the job done. The skill sets I've learned can be applied to other areas of my life and have made me an overall better person. The company thrives on teamwork. If you are hard working and can devote time, energy, and effort, then this company will invest time in training you to be better.

Cons

Hours can be long but the more work I have put in the more recognition I have received. Hard work does not go unnoticed here.

Advice to Management

The Residual Bonus is awesome apart from the normal pay! Please Continue to implement great bonus structures like you have been.