Tecomax Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Tecomax CEO / President Stephane Bitton
Stephane Bitton

1. Featured Review

"Tecomax Changed Mine and My Family's Life"

Current Employee - Operations & Marketing Coordinator in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Operations & Marketing Coordinator in Plano, TX

I have been working at Tecomax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I don't know where to begin...I started working at Tecomax June of 2015. I had been unemployed for 6 long, hard, difficult months after being laid off of my job of three and a half years. From the second i sat down in my interview they saw something in me. There was something about me that you couldn’t take the chance on passing up. Something told them that I could be worth so much more to their organization than just a role…needless to say your gut was 110% on point. I started as an Agent and was blessed with rapid advancement due to determination, my steam engine work ethic, and my passion to help others and that’s when TECOMAX began changing my life for the best. From the get go they were here to help me every step of the way. You don't have coworkers here....you have family...and to me family is more important than anything in life. At most jobs you get paid the same regardless of how hard you work, not here in fact never here it's unheard of....you get back what you put in...This opportunity gives anyone and everyone from whatever walk of life a real chance to be successful and achieve greatness and build a real future for them down the road. . I'm not going to lie I was at a low point in my life and it just felt like I was at the bottom of a cold damp dark well and out of nowhere this light appears and gave me something to focus on and balance out the darkness. Tecomax was that light and boy is it brighter than ever. They saved my wife and three beautiful children from a dark future and for that I owe TECOMAX my respect, my honesty, and my overall dedication to build and grow OUR company every step of the OUR way..

Cons

I wish i would have found my way home sooner, but if i did then i wouldn't have been able to learn and appreciate everything y'all do for me

Advice to Management

Thank you for everything yall do, all the extra little things and all the big things. you literally make all the difference in this world.

Tecomax Response

Apr 4, 2017 – Operations and Marketing Coordinator

We are proud to have you on the team!

2. "Great Training"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Tecomax full-time

Pros

I learned a lot about marketing and sales, and also developed leadership, teamwork, and public speaking skills. The people in the office are very helpful and supportive and are always willing to help out with anything you may need.

Cons

The job does involve learning quite a bit in the first couple of weeks which can be a little stressful. However the other people in the office are always behind you with help and support.

Advice to Management

Continue your great training sessions! The initial training period and learning even after was refreshing as we were not just expected to know everything.

3. "Greatness"

Current Employee - Crew Coordinator in South Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Crew Coordinator in South Houston, TX

I have been working at Tecomax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

To be great you have to remain teachable ..never let your positive out weigh your negative ...tecomax is a great company and its a fantastic opportunity to be here

Cons

Great company and its a awesome opportunity

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

4. "I love the company"

Current Employee - Texas in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Texas in Houston, TX

Pros

This opportunity shows me alot about myself as far as my capabilities. The best thing is after so many years with the company, I'm still learning. Their I'm still growing. I see myself here for more years to come and I would strongly advise anybody starting a new walk of life with Tecomax

Cons

The only con is I didn't discover this opportunity easier in life.

Advice to Management

Continue the good work and keep motivating us to do better. We highly appreciate. it

5. "Tecomax"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

I have been working at Tecomax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Plenty of opportunities to make money every single week.

Cons

Unprofessionalism with in the whole entire staff.

Advice to Management

Learn how to communicate and HELP your team.

6. "Great opportunity"

Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Houston, TX

I have been working at Tecomax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay with no limit.

Cons

Commission pay with no base pay.

Advice to Management

Better organization

7. "Best opportunity hands down!"

Current Employee - Field Energy Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Field Energy Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Tecomax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been with the company going on 3 months now. Currently I am a team leader and I can say this is the greatest opportunity i have ever come across. The opportunities here are endless. I'm able to make as much money as i want each week with no cap. The people I'm surrounded by are awesome and when we go on road trips it's like going on a family vacation. Great atmosphere + great opportunity = endless possibilities.

Cons

Sometimes it's hot outside, sometimes it's cold.

8. "Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Energy Consultant in South Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Energy Consultant in South Houston, TX

I have been working at Tecomax full-time

Pros

You can make a lot of money in just a matter of a week. Great opportunity to take advantage of. Wonderful people to work with they help you along with clinics at the beginning of the day before you go out to the field. A lot of opportunites to make a lot of money.

Cons

Door to Door bases

Advice to Management

MORE BONUSES !!!

9. "Energy Advisor & Trainer"

Current Employee - Energy Advisor & Trainer in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Energy Advisor & Trainer in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Tecomax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started working for Tecomax a Telga Corp in May of 2016. This opportunity has given me the fire back inside myself that I needed. This company will get me to the level of growth and success that I know I can achieve. The Fort Worth team is one of the most motivating and inspiring teams that I have ever worked with. Anyone that joins our team is sure to have an amazing time full of growth and opportunities to achieve your dreams. Along with the great team, the company itself is full of wonderful people that believe in each person and the potential that they have. We achieve cause we believe!! We are one team with one dream!!! The major pros with this business is that you can grow yourself in an industry that will always be needed, the financing is all set up for you to run operations as the company invest in your growth, all tools are provided for you to preform, all training is provided to get you certified, you get paid for the work you put in and that pay is unlimited with no caps. This is the place if you are looking for an opportunity to grow yourself to your full potential and worth.

Cons

The cons in this business is that you have to work with multiple personalities, you are truly dealing with the people of the world. One must have a strong mind set to understand how to grow themselves in this business. You must know how to work with other leaders that have a different view than you, agreeing to disagree. Basically the cons in this business is the same cons that you would find in any professional environment where people are climbing the ladder up.

Advice to Management

Stay involved like you do, keep taking the suggestions like you do, continue listening to all the people involved in your company, stay supporting the people of your company that support your whole growth as a business corporation.

Tecomax Response

Apr 4, 2017 – Operations and Marketing Coordinator

You are an amazing asset to our organization. Keep up the good work!

10. "Nick salvucci review for tecomax llc"

Current Employee - Agent in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Agent in Chicago, IL

Pros

Theres much opportunity to make money and grow within the company. They stress moving up in the company and being there for the long haul, but this job also works short term. You can come in whichever days you want, so choosing your hours is great. I'd recommend it to anybody.

Cons

It is a door to door job, at least at the entry level agent position. Also there is no pay for training and it takes 3 weeks to see the first check although there is an option to get it in advance through application.

Advice to Management

I don't have much advice for management as i've only been here for a couple weeks, the only advice would be organization and equipment like transportation to the sites and number of tablets could be improved