Teen Vogue Reviews
86% would recommend to a friend
(20 total reviews)
Charles H. Townsend
100% approve of CEO
Found 20 of over 20 reviews
Updated Aug 18, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 29, 2022Freelance WriterCurrent Freelancer
Love the editors and their commitment to diversity and creative liberty
Inconsistent but no worse than all freelance gigs
- 4.0Feb 1, 2022FreelancerCurrent Contractor, more than 3 yearsOrlando, FL
My editor was succinct, knowledgeable and respected my voice as a writer.
The pay could have been better. They have the budget and allow other contractors to make the money.
- 5.0Apr 2, 2021Contributing EditorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
Good Pay, Reasonable environment to work, and friendly mates
Hectic work. Have to finish within the deadlines
- 3.0Mar 3, 2019Anonymous FreelancerFormer Freelancer, less than 1 year
Got to be able to publish a lot of work I like
Working with editors was extremely slow, took up to 5 months for my piece to be published
- 4.0Mar 29, 2017Sales AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
The people are some of the best, brightest and most dedicated I've ever met.
There are many cons.
- 5.0Feb 21, 2017Anonymous FreelancerCurrent FreelancerNew York, NY
Creative decision-making and conversation, pleasant working environment, well-known publication
As a freelancer there is a lack of work at times but no other cons to recall
Teen Vogue Reviews FAQs
Teen Vogue has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 20 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Teen Vogue to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
86% of Teen Vogue employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Teen Vogue 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.