KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

TeeterPal Reviews

Updated Oct 25, 2021

Found 7 of over 7 reviews

3.3

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

What shall i write here?

Feb 24, 2021 - Editor-In-Chief in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good at kids' education. Full of passion.

Cons

Not too much encouragement. Not a big workgroup.

2. 1.0

Dubious employment tactics

Oct 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very small organization. Most employees are part time or intern.

Cons

Company tries to minimize cost by hiring only “part time”.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A relaxing and fun work place

Jul 20, 2020 - Instructor in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great communication - friendly and helpful staff - keep to their contract - creative environment - pay on time

Cons

- if you don't like having free reign with what you are teaching this is not a job for you

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Very friendly and do what they promised

Jun 4, 2020 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

very friendly, deliver what they promised to employee and customers. Very promising company with down to the earth culture.

Cons

nothing really. If you are the down to earth people, you will like the culture very much.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 3.0

Poor management

Nov 8, 2020 - Online Coding Instructor in Fairfax, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I got to make my own curriculum.

Cons

Management was a little bit unorganized.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Terrible work management and experience

Oct 24, 2019 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get free meal, depends on the time you staying. They don’t have strict working hours

Cons

I was there when the owner wanted to start his own lecture class to kids at the very beginning. At that time, the company only resell tickets. I was working with no pay and under pressure, and the owner assured me that I’ll get pay once class officially launched. I pretty much work for the company for free over a month. There was no contract, and no emails or letters to confirm the position. It’s all phone calls and text chats, which is my mistake that I should have been more careful. I left because the owner kept sugar coating the job, and he was mad because I asked for a fair treatment and hourly pay. In his words, “YOURE asking too much when you didn’t even show me whether you are worth it (the pay) or not. I need to see your ability FIRST”. I was a new graduate at that time, and I don’t have much experience dealing with situations like this. Friends told me that I should leave ASAP. Once I told the owner I wanted to quit this job, he asked how much I wish to get paid in order to stay. I felt insulted and the month of work I spent time on doing is worthless. This is the terrible experience that I had with the company, and I do not recommend working as contractor or have anything to do with this company to ANYONE. Please stay away from the owner, who is trying to use as much resources as possible while paying the LEAST. He will try to convince you and lure you into TRAPS.

11 people found this review helpful
  7. 3.0

average

Jun 28, 2019 - Course Mentor
    Business Outlook

Pros

you have freedom to arrange your own class

Cons

They don’t pay you on time, and to be a teacher doesn’t just mean teaching at Teeterpal

2 people found this review helpful