TekCom Resources Reviews

Updated Nov 11, 2021

Found 17 of over 17 reviews

4.9
TekCom Resources CEO Kary Raddant (no image)
Kary Raddant

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great HR Team(in 4 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Best onboarding experience

Nov 11, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Skaneateles, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quick response to application and moving me through the process Competitive salary Great culture Remote Experts in the business Great software

Cons

nothing to say at this time for cons

President

Thank you for the great review. We strive to make the candidate interview process as streamlined as possible!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Not your typical staffing company! They get it.

Aug 12, 2021 - Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

RESPECT! They treat you like a person, not an employee. New ideas and better ways of doing things are welcomed and implemented. A collaborative environment between sales and recruiting is the norm (we've all been in those finger-pointing companies and things just don't work out well).

Cons

I don's see it a Con, but the transparency makes you accountable to yourself and the rest of the team.

Continue reading

President

Thank you for the Five Star review. We strive give our team the respect that they deserve and to always listen to new ideas.

3. 5.0

Great company

May 19, 2021 - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management has the right focus considering quality for both candidates and customers.

Cons

Could have a more formal training

President

Thank you for the positive review and feedback. We make a point of focusing on both our candidate and customer needs. Your manager will be reaching out to the team discuss more formalized training options. We're happy to provide all the resources you need to be even more successful.

4. 4.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

great place

Aug 16, 2021 - Quality Inspector
    Business Outlook

Pros

great place to work at

Cons

i have none to say

President

Thank you for your feedback and positive review.

5. 5.0

Great place to work!

Oct 5, 2020 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

TekCom has great leadership and a working environment! It's also a place that cares about it employees, candidates and clients. While we have people working remote or in an office across the country there is a collabortive team approach. We have daily conference calls, recruiter calls and training that has led to the great success that the employees and the company has had. I would highly recommend TekCom Resources to anyone looking for a new job opportunity or a staffing firm to work with!

Cons

There's nothing that comes to mind.

Continue reading

President

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review. The accolades should really go to our amazing employees that make TekCom Resources, Inc. a "Great place to work".

6. 5.0

Great place to work

Oct 23, 2020 - Technical Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, caring, rewarding, great team & friendly work environment

Cons

None that spring to mind

President

Thank you for the 5 star endorsement. We strive to create a fun and rewarding environment for our employees based on the belief that if we take care of our employees they will take care of our customers and contractors.

7. 5.0

Flexible, Fun and Rewarding

Dec 12, 2018 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work/ Life Balance, opportunity to work from home is great - Working with Industry Pros with years of experience and knowledge - Fun and engaging team which spans across the whole of the US - Good mixture/ balance of clients and positions to work on - Management don't micro manage and are open to new ideas and implementing new strategies - A collaborative team that shares insights and helps each other achieve maximum success - The way TekCom is set up allows us to achieve success as efficiently as possible, great internal systems and supportive HR team.

Cons

- None that I can think of

7 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate your taking the time to share your experiences at TekCom Resources, Inc. "Flexible, Fun and Rewarding"-- that’s exactly the kind of environment that we strive for. We are grateful to have great employees like you working with us.

8. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

Dec 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for TekCom Resources is like working with family. Everyone you work with is helpful, kind and knowledgeable. It's nice to work work with people who care and who want the best for everyone they work with. It's great to work with a team who all work together and are ready to help their consultants or internal team at any given time. A great place to work!

Cons

No downsides to working at TekCom Resources!

2 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work hard to create a caring company culture and we see it every day through the interactions with our clients, contractors and employees.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

I have been working at TekCom Resources full-time (More than 5 years)

Dec 6, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dedicated clients and employees that appreciate a consultative approach to staffing. Team oriented. Great HR team to support all candidates during interview process. Excellent customer service and top brand recognition is sincere.

Cons

I do not see any cons.

3 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your employment experience at TekCom Resources, Inc. We count ourselves lucky to have employees like you.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great people and wonderful culture

Mar 30, 2018 - Project Manager in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great HR team to support all candidates during interview process. -Responsible people on handling hiring Process( back ground check, lab tests,...). -weekly follow up with employee to make sure he/she has all required tools for being successful in his/her new role.

Cons

Have not found any yet.

3 people found this review helpful