TekCom Resources Reviews

Updated Oct 23, 2020

4.9
TekCom Resources CEO Kary Raddant (no image)
Kary Raddant
1 Rating
  1. 5.0

Great place to work

Oct 23, 2020 - Technical Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, caring, rewarding, great team & friendly work environment

Cons

None that spring to mind

1 person found this review helpful

President

Thank you for the 5 star endorsement. We strive to create a fun and rewarding environment for our employees based on the belief that if we take care of our employees they will take care of our customers and contractors.

2. 5.0

Great place to work!

Oct 5, 2020 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

TekCom has great leadership and a working environment! It's also a place that cares about it employees, candidates and clients. While we have people working remote or in an office across the country there is a collabortive team approach. We have daily conference calls, recruiter calls and training that has led to the great success that the employees and the company has had. I would highly recommend TekCom Resources to anyone looking for a new job opportunity or a staffing firm to work with!

Cons

There's nothing that comes to mind.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

President

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review. The accolades should really go to our amazing employees that make TekCom Resources, Inc. a "Great place to work".

3. 5.0

Flexible, Fun and Rewarding

Dec 12, 2018 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work/ Life Balance, opportunity to work from home is great - Working with Industry Pros with years of experience and knowledge - Fun and engaging team which spans across the whole of the US - Good mixture/ balance of clients and positions to work on - Management don't micro manage and are open to new ideas and implementing new strategies - A collaborative team that shares insights and helps each other achieve maximum success - The way TekCom is set up allows us to achieve success as efficiently as possible, great internal systems and supportive HR team.

Cons

- None that I can think of

7 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate your taking the time to share your experiences at TekCom Resources, Inc. "Flexible, Fun and Rewarding"-- that’s exactly the kind of environment that we strive for. We are grateful to have great employees like you working with us.

4. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

Dec 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for TekCom Resources is like working with family. Everyone you work with is helpful, kind and knowledgeable. It's nice to work work with people who care and who want the best for everyone they work with. It's great to work with a team who all work together and are ready to help their consultants or internal team at any given time. A great place to work!

Cons

No downsides to working at TekCom Resources!

President

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work hard to create a caring company culture and we see it every day through the interactions with our clients, contractors and employees.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I have been working at TekCom Resources full-time (More than 5 years)

Dec 6, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dedicated clients and employees that appreciate a consultative approach to staffing. Team oriented. Great HR team to support all candidates during interview process. Excellent customer service and top brand recognition is sincere.

Cons

I do not see any cons.

3 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your employment experience at TekCom Resources, Inc. We count ourselves lucky to have employees like you.

6. 5.0

Great place to be!

Oct 25, 2018 - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance and great leadership in place. Love working for a company that really cares about listening to candidates needs/wants and genuinely trying to find the best fit for them and their career goals.

Cons

None that I can think of.

President

Thank you for taking time to write a review. You nailed it! Caring and listening are a huge part of our company culture and a key differentiator.

7. 5.0

Great Culture, Specialized Telecom Team

Oct 11, 2018 - Senior Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team oriented - Dedicated employee's and dedicated clients that appreciate a consultative approach to staffing great candidates! Work hard to support all candidates for success during the interview process! Great HR Team - Handling the hiring process!

Cons

There are no Cons that I can think of

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people and wonderful culture

Mar 30, 2018 - Project Manager in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great HR team to support all candidates during interview process. -Responsible people on handling hiring Process( back ground check, lab tests,...). -weekly follow up with employee to make sure he/she has all required tools for being successful in his/her new role.

Cons

Have not found any yet.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Account Director

Aug 2, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture - supportive management. Good ideas and hard work is appreciated. Striving for excellent customer service and top brand recognition is sincere.

Cons

I don't see any downsides.

3 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for the 5 star review. We work hard to meet and exceed our employees and clients expectations.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

A great specialized Technical Staffing Company

Feb 7, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A fun culture. Dedicated clients and employees that appreciate a consultative approach to staffing. Team oriented. Cool positions to work on. Fast paced.

Cons

None that i can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews