Cover image for TekSynap

TekSynap CEO Kamran Jinnah
Kamran Jinnah

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Company Feedback

Sep 17, 2022 - Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Teksynap does very well with their employees making sure they get the right resources to succeed in the job.

Cons

It's hard to get telework days.

2. 5.0

Great Benefits, Culture and Professional Growth Opportunities

May 16, 2022 - Senior Software Analyst in New Orleans, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience is that my leadership chain is reasonable, resourceful, and appreciative while providing the support I need to perform in my position. It helps that my group also has a reasonable customer with interesting work. What has impressed me most is the human side of leadership in its care for its employees. This is reflected in the generous benefit package, natural disaster aid, and a philosophy of enthusiasm for learning and combining people and technology to solve problems. They understand that the real capital of any company is the sum of its personnel. They want people to be fulfilled by their work experience and want to give them reason to be proud of who they work for. This is done by recognition for contribution by providing ease of access to development opportunities. As TekSynap employees, we are contractors to our customers and our mission is to support the missions of our customers. Fun Features at TekSynap: -Flex Schedule. -5yr anniversary award of $5K vacation travel expense. -$5K in training expenses annually. -15 days of vacation to start + 1 for each annual anniversary. -Very Generous Medical Insurance Coverage. -Great swag (last everyone got an Oculus as an end of year gift). -No Covid Pandemic related furloughs even though some contracts were cut back. -$1K Hurricane Relief funds were sent immediately to affected employees. -Tight team philosophy. -Diverse population of employees. -This company is experiencing aggressive growth!

Cons

When your customer is a government agency, decisions, directives, and clarity don't always come as quickly as desired.

3. Join the TekSynap team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

The Best of Both Worlds

May 17, 2022 - Projects Mission Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

A common issue in the working world has always been "Can a corporation continue to grow yet be responsive to each and every employee?" In the case of TekSynap, the answer is a resounding "Yes". A rapidly growing technology solutions company, the success of the company is tied directly to the efforts of its employees; when the company does well, the employee shares in the success. TekSynap has the feel of a much smaller company but with the benefits that come with a much larger one. There are no walls between upper management and other employees; communication is easy between all levels and divisions. All employees are supportive of other groups and their successes. It is a pleasure to work with a large group of employees but still have the feel of a small local office. It is also a pleasure to know that one's contributions to the overall effort will be appreciated, recognized, and directly affect positive outcomes. Working for TekSynap has been the perfect experience. Highly recommended.

Cons

None- A very satisfying and rewarding work experience.

5. 5.0

A Great Place To Work

May 12, 2022 - Mission Analyst in New Orleans, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

To work for TekSynap is an honor and I am thankful for the opportunity of being part of this high quality company. The management team is always there for you, encouraging you and thanking you for a job well done. TekSynap supplies you with all the amenities needed to do your job well. The benefit package is top drawer and training is always encouraged. I am truly blessed to be able to work for such a dynamic and fun company. Thanks TekSynap and team.

Cons

I can't think of anything bad.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Aug 9, 2022 - Senior System Administrator in Rockville, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

All Pros working at TekSynap

Cons

No Cons working at TekSynap

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

BEST COMPANY EVER!

May 10, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership of TekSynap genuinely care about the employees. Benefits are platinum level - Company paid medical deductible, 5% match on 401k, $5,000 vacation award after 5 years and then $10,000 after 10 years of employment!; minimum $1000 referral bonus; annual $5000 training budget per employee. The benefits list goes on and on. Crawfish boils, baseball games, hockey games, and football games are all events that have occurred in the past year!

Cons

After two and a half years, I still have no cons

8. 5.0

Great Company / Great Atmosphere / Like Family

May 12, 2022 - Data Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Although I have only been with the company for a little over 2 months, TekSynap offers a great benefits package including life, health, spousal life, and a matching 401k plan. My co-workers are great, everyone gets along and will help out whenever without question. Management is flexible and currently allow us to WFH several days a week. Team building is valued and we come together for weekly Happy Hour Sessions via Teams. We just recently had a large company crawfish boil / cook-off.

Cons

I don't have a single complaint.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company!

May 16, 2022 - Data Administrator in New Orleans, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Teksynap is a great company to work for because they truly value their employees. For example, when Hurricane Ida hit the company made sure we were okay and provided us with assistance which I am very thankful for. The Leadership is outstanding the CEO, President, and Management always go over and beyond to make us feel a part of the team. Also, there are a lot of training opportunities to learn new skills.

Cons

The only con is that it’s a contract employer.

10. 5.0

Wonderful Company

May 16, 2022 - Data Quality Manager in New Orleans, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have had the pleasure to work for TekSynap for nearly three years and it has been a wonderful experience. Upper Management is hands on, personable, and generous. The company has been especially helpful and encouraging during the Covid-19 Pandemic, which is such a breath of fresh air. Our benefits are wonderful and there is tremendous room for growth. I would recommend this company for employment!

Cons

I can't say that there are any cons.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

IT at it's finest

May 5, 2022 - CST III in Albuquerque, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

My position worked IT and let me tell you it was an amazing time in my life, I'll spare the extraneous details and say that if you have a secret clearance and a Security+ cert and are local you can't beat this company!

Cons

TekSynap themselves actually didn't have any cons that I can think of, the recruitment process was awesome and the people I worked with were amazing, I just wish I could have kept up.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 146 Reviews
</>Embed

TekSynap Reviews FAQs

TekSynap has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 152 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at TekSynap to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, TekSynap employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at TekSynap. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

98% of TekSynap employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TekSynap 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at TekSynap to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be work life balance, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with TekSynap Job Seekers