Tekk Fusion Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.6
Ken Brown

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Talent, Great Culture, Great Owners"

Current Employee - Full Desk Recruiter
    Current Employee - Full Desk Recruiter

I have been working at Tekk Fusion full-time

Pros

- Highly talented individuals
    - Strong culture in the office (tight-knit family)
    - Owners want to see you succeed (New Owners as of 6 months or so ago)
    - Get to play a versatile role in a growing organization

Cons

- Doesn't have the clout of a massive firm (I see more upside than down regarding org size)

Advice to Management

Keep it up

2. "Love my company"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Tekk Fusion full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

No micromanagement, strong commission plan, great office location, lots of growth.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep on pushing and doing the right things.

3. "Great company that is growing!"

Pros

Tekk Fusion is a great company to work for with tremendous growth potential! I would recommend working with this team any day of the week!

Cons

With growth comes challenge but its under control

"Hands down worst company that I have ever come into contact with."

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Orlando, FL

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

-Horrible "CEO"
    -Bold face lies with all "MGMT"

5. "Great Company!"

I have been working at Tekk Fusion full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Tekk Fusion is the ultimate example of work hard/play hard. Since the team is smaller, everyone's thoughts, ideas and opinions are highly valued, and taken seriously. The environment allows team-members to control their financial success!

Cons

There aren't many cons to speak of!

"Greedy, money hungry company. The employees are vindictive and selfish. They don't care about their employees."

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Orlando, FL

Pros

The office is downtown Orlando and it is very cool and modern.

Cons

No training and upper management completely micromanages. They want you to manage your own desk, but yet they criticize you for not meeting your daily goals. If you are not on the phone, your superior cattle calls you so everyone can hear. If you have a sick child, or a child period, this is NOT the company you want to work for. The turnover is SO high, especially with those who have children, because if you have to leave work to pick up your sick child, or if you have to call in due to a sick child, there is no warning, you are automatically let go for taking "personal" time during work hours.

Advice to Management

Train your employees, and review the company goals, Rule 1: INTEGRITY, figure out what that is and actually practice it. Fix the problem so you can keep employees.

7. "Don't Believe a Negative Review. Tekk is a Positive Environment that Gives You the Tools to Succeed."

I have been working at Tekk Fusion full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Regarding these negative reviews I see on here, I would have to assume that they came from a disgruntled ex-employee or a competitor because they are outrageous and far from the truth. I know a few people who have moved on from Tekk Fusion and have nothing but positive things to say about the company and their experience. In fact, I am going to see if they will post a review on here to give people a more realistic idea of what Tekk Fusion is all about.

Tekk Fusion has a leader who steps in when he is needed, but he overall trusts the leadership he hired to guide the company in the right direction. The way I usually explain it is that he gives us the tools to do the work and let's us choose to rise. The opportunity for success is in our hands.

You have the freedom to build your own success here with a team that wants to see you grow. It is quite simple actually. If you work hard and put in the effort with the right attitude, you will do and feel great. If you are naturally lazy and don't want to step outside of your comfort zone, you will most likely not have as much success. Regardless of how you end up on that scale, you will always be treated with the utmost respect and given every chance to progress.

What stands out about Tekk Fusion the most is the ability to create huge value in the company. Since day 1 at Tekk, every suggestion or idea I had was taken into high consideration from the leadership. They are willing to listen and get better based on your feedback. You are truly a valued member of the company. It is rare and great!

There is a vision here at Tekk that we believe in people who are genuine, giving, determined, professional, have a sense of personal responsibility and have a long term outlook on success. Tekk actually tries to separate itself from the typical machine recruitment firms out there. Tekk wants to invest in quality people.

Your job is what you choose to make it. Have a positive attitude and you will flourish.

Cons

There should definitely be a little more structure in the hierarchy of the company. Luckily that is what we are changing in the next month, which is exciting.

We recruit for higher level positions so deals don't come as often. What isn't so bad about that is that Tekk's commission structure is two too three times higher than most recruiting firms.

Recruiting is a challenging industry, but if you commit yourself to professionalism and hard work, you will succeed.

Advice to Management

Keep the positive direction going and continue to invest in genuine people and the sky is the limit!

"Do your research before working here"

I worked at Tekk Fusion full-time

Pros

Very open floor plan - they do 'team outings'. Nice office space, located in central downtown, walking distance to just about everything.

Cons

Do your research before working here! A lot of legal issues with past lawsuits, and most of the people who are 'lured in' leave after a few months once they get a glimpse of what it is really like. Unfortunately, they tend to only hire fraternity brothers and promote a very sexist work environment: if you are not extremely thick-skinned this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

This was by far the most sexist, demeaning environment I have ever witnessed. Guys get to go golfing with managers on the weekends, women are not invited, therefore men tend to get handed more opportunities in the work place. Comments fly around the office that are extremely inappropriate and hurtful - management does NOTHING and actually encourages it way too often.

"Non friend"

Pros

Loved working with the other staff.

Cons

So many....1.Breach of contact 2. Commissions earned are not paid. 3. Egotistical management. This firm lies to your face,. Nothing they say is true. No promises were delivered upon. So many sexually harassment issues. Complete disregard for employees. Never associate yourself with them. . Management was there downfall. The employees were great. Poor leadership,. If you want to actually get paid for your work and have a sense of accomplishment, look elsewhere. II hope they see this and change their ways, ...but they wont.

Advice to Management

Your ego has blinded you. Get back to what you truly want. Don't make others suffer.

"One of the good ones"

Current Employee - Business Development in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Business Development in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Tekk Fusion full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Entrepreneurial, creative culture. Competent, friendly staff. Solid commission plan. Management with integrity.

Cons

No cold beer in fridge

Tekk Fusion Response

Sep 29, 2014 – Managing Director

We are glad to hear you enjoy being a part of Tekk Fusion. We really enjoy having you on the team. We have been able to produce a lot of success thus far and with this being said, most Fridays there... More