TeleTech Reviews | Glassdoor

Kenneth D. Tuchman

1,999 Employee Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Need better work life balance policies (in 37 reviews)

• This is a call center job with pretty tight security measures (in 52 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"customer sevice"

I worked at TeleTech full-time

Pros

excellent work envioment and great trainers. very nice working environment. lovely campus. all around good place to work.

Cons

there are none. unless its about the coffee maker. lol need more coffee service. seriously. I have no cons to list.

Advice to Management

keep doing what you are doing. the only reason I left was my husband died and I had to relocate.

2. "Best customer service job"

Pros

Teletech has a great philosphy for developing future leaders in the company by providing mentor programs, professional development education, Leadership programs. Teletech does a great job of helping employees manage their work and family responsibilities with a schedule broker. Teletech is overall positive place to work.

Cons

The 1 bad thing about Teletech is sinces it a 3rd party vendor its hard to determine the growth potential of the project your assigned.

Advice to Management

My only advice is to continue to train corrent leaders and future leaders to remember the human factor of their jobs and be positive.

"Rare opportunity to work for a global company while based out of Denver"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Pros

Innovation is a core competency, and so constantly challenging the status quo
    Focus on $ enables creativity and solid problem solving
    Smart teams, lots of cross-functional support
    Strong employee communication and appreciation

Cons

Long hours, easy to get burned out if you can't manage yourself effectively.

"An amazing long-term career at a company which shares my values and passion."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Pros

Working at TeleTech means working for a multi-national company with global opportunity. The fact TeleTech has remained innovative and retained their entrepreneurial spirit while growing into the BPO leader they are today ignites my passions to make a difference within the business and the communities where we do business. TeleTech is aligned with my passions and we share common values.

Cons

TeleTech is not for those who want a mundane or monotonous job. Even in front-line positions, where policies and procedures are well defined, there will always been unexpected challenges requiring a creative mind and a desire to help.

"A ton of learning opportunities."

Current Employee - Internal Communication Specialist in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Internal Communication Specialist in Englewood, CO

Pros

Fast paced - which means the day goes by quickly, you never look at a clock and groan like at other places. Also, you usually have a great sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.

They give you the tools you need to get your job done (if something isn't working they are prompt to replace it/fix the problem)

Great employee engagement activities

Good benefits

Cons

Stress - the fast-paced style means that you will likely get stressed and it will take you a while until you feel completely competent. But, that's better than the alternative...

Advice to Management

some execs could put in more face time, but, others are almost ever-present and accessible

"If you like a challenging and rewarding career, TeleTech is the place for you!"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Englewood, CO

Pros

At TeleTech, I've had the opportunity to work with people across the globe, and we have access to the appropriate resources to communicate effectively in a global company. In my job, I feel empowered to make decisions that will positively impact the business.

Cons

The only opportunity for improvement I see would be for our executives to communicate with the rest of the employees frequently about how the company is performing and what the priorities are at the moment.

Advice to Management

To Mr. Ken Tuchman and his direct team, I recommend that you become more visible among us and give us an insight into your leadership and the direction of the company.

"Outstanding place to work, grow, and learn!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

Works with schedules and helps balance family and work life.

Great employee engagement activities

Good benefits

Cons

Sometimes it takes a bit long for shift swaps/changes to get approved.

Advice to Management

Sometimes requesting time off takes a bit long. But hey, when you have 1000+ employees to account for its understandable!

"It really is a fun place to work!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Moundsville, WV
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Moundsville, WV

Pros

Flexible schedules, great people to work for and with! Potential for upward movement and advancements. We have lots of positions available, Join our Team!

Cons

I would love to see Teletech as a whole become more active in the community. Our site is very active and would like to see a more inclusive corporate initiative.

Advice to Management

I think that our management have a firm grasp on insuring that our feed back is heard and is utilized in decision making.

9. "Fantastic, it has its ups and downs, but its the ups that keep me coming back day after day!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kalispell, MT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kalispell, MT

Pros

always something to learn, the people, challenges.

Cons

high stress, not enough windows,

Advice to Management

add more lighting.

10. "It has been a great professional experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, IA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, IA

Pros

I did not know what to expect when I started in TeleTech, I was not sure about what the company services were, but it has been a great experience. The company has offered me professional development and exposure to a global enterprise.

Cons

The company moves very fast, so I think they should focus on extending their onboarding process for employees in their corporate office.

Advice to Management

I think there is an opportunity to have more open communication with employees to ensure everyone is aligned in the organization and working towards the same goals

Showing 1,999 of 2,090 reviews