Telecom Brokerage Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

4.7
Telecom Brokerage President Geoff Shepstone
Geoff Shepstone

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Great benefits and very good work atmosphere" (in 12 reviews)

• "Management is accessible to entry level employees and routinely recognizes stand out employees" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have not found anything negative about my job" (in 3 reviews)

• "I can't think of any cons here at TBI" (in 11 reviews)

1. "Account Manager"

I have been working at Telecom Brokerage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The opportunity for growth is top of the line. Moreover, the culture here is warm and welcoming. The relationships you build here will help your professional career and even trickle into your personal life.

Cons

I can't think of any cons here at TBI.

Advice to Management

We could use more employee outings!

2. "Awesome work environment"

I have been working at Telecom Brokerage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

TBI provides a great work environment for the employees, great benefits and team atmosphere. There is always team events & activities on a monthly basis. I've personally worked here for 4 years and what I've learned is what you put into your TBI career is what you get out of it and I can honestly say, I've enjoyed my TBI experience thus far.

Cons

Currently, no cons come to mind.

Jul 27, 2018 – Human Resources Generalist

Thanks for sharing your insights! Our collaborative team atmosphere is extremely important to our team and we’re glad you’re still enjoying it 4 years later.

3. "This job takes the stress out of sales."

I have been working at Telecom Brokerage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The atmosphere and culture are great, I really feel like I have an impact on the company no matter how irrelevant my contributions to the company are on a financial scale. There is always something fun that HR has planned out to keep the overall Morale positive. It's honestly a great place to work. I love coming in most days.
    The benefits are amazing.

Cons

The reviews are pretty tedious at times. Sometimes we have a review once every few weeks or even once a week. It's not short either, reviews often go above the 30 minute mark which means I have less time to hit my cold calls and potentially miss out on sales. Any 40 minute review can be condensed into a 5 minute chat.

I've heard the conspiracy before but I'm pretty sure HR writes a good portion of these. I don't mind it however.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, just let the marketing team do their job.

Mar 6, 2018 – Human Resources Generalist

Your feedback is appreciated! We value our team’s contributions to the business as we all play an important role that is essential to TBI’s success. Our managers make sure they can be available to... More

"AWESOME PLACE TO WORK"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Telecom Brokerage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome benefits. Amazing and helpful co-workers and a management team that invest in its employees!!!

Cons

For me there wasnt any cons....i left for personal reasons.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your employees.

Feb 1, 2018 – Human Resources Generalist

One of TBI’s top priorities is keeping our employees happy so that our business can thrive. Whether it be the generous benefits we have to offer or the way we contribute to our amazing culture by... More

"4 Full Years in the Making..."

I have been working at Telecom Brokerage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I just completed my 4 year anniversary, and I'm proud to say this company has made drastic changes (for the better) since I have began here in October of 2013. I worked at the old office (a "Class C" building) from Oct - Dec 2013, before we moved to our "Class A" building right next door at the Triangle Plaza. That itself showed a very positive change in itself. I have seen a ton of growth within the company. Growth includes the overall number of employees and colleagues getting promoted within the company. For example, I had my training class with Matthew Newman. He has shown great strides and is currently the Director of Sales in the Call Center. As the days and months go by, looking forward to growing more as an employee and being an asset to the company.

Cons

Doing more group activities/events (sporting events, concerts, "game" days, higher incentives, etc). I know this takes time & money, but I believe this can boost employee morale. Keep employees feeling their work is more than just a job. Everyone wants to feel that his or her work has a higher purpose.

Mix up the company's usual way of doing things. Departing from the customary routine of meetings and cubicle life can go a long way toward building morale.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Nov 16, 2017 – Human Resources Generalist

Congratulations on your 4th year with TBI! We appreciate the insight you have shared about our growing organization and how TBI focuses on promoting our talented team from within. As we continue to... More

"Great Opportunity!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Telecom Brokerage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity for growth. They truly do promote from within. If you put in the time and effort you will get noticed. Great benefits as well!

Cons

More team building events would be nice with employees you don't work hand in hand with

Advice to Management

keep doing what you are doing

Oct 9, 2017 – Human Resources Generalist

We appreciate you sharing your experience at TBI! With all of the success we have had with the Team Building Events this year, we are excited to continue the opportunity for team members in the... More

"TBI is the place to be!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Telecom Brokerage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team atmosphere and constant encouragement makes coming into work a pleasure every day! The advancement opportunities are plentiful and growth is nurtured every day.

Cons

I really don't have any

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Sep 12, 2017 – Human Resources Generalist

Thank you for your review and most importantly, thank you for being a part of our TBI Team!

8. "Account Manager"

I have been working at Telecom Brokerage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

High Energy Sales Floor, Amazing Culture, Lucrative Commission Structure, and Diverse Opportunities for Promotions!

Cons

Would like to have more employee outings.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Sep 13, 2017 – Human Resources Generalist

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! After all the successful employee outings TBI has hosted, we continue to look for opportunities to help recognize and celebrate our team. Keep an eye... More

"TBI"

I have been working at Telecom Brokerage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

love everything about working here. great staff and great leadership.

Cons

If there were cons i would not be working here

Jun 29, 2017 – Human Resources Generalist

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about TBI! We are glad to have you be a part of our team!

"TBI Has Your Back!"

I have been working at Telecom Brokerage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working at TBI for a little over 18 months now and I must say this is by far the best company that I have worked for in my professional career. It is always great to work for a company where you know that your SAM and Management has your back! They are always working to make sure that you have the tools to be successful in the ever changing and growing Telecom industry. This is a great place to work for that loves to promote from within. I am looking forward to my future here with TBI, Inc!

Cons

Communication could be improved to help us find and present the right solution.

Jun 7, 2017 – Human Resources Generalist

We appreciate your feedback! It is our goal to retain our talented team members and make sure they can grow and succeed with us here at TBI. Our inviting culture provides a great atmosphere that... More