Telecom Brokerage Reviews

Found 125 of over 130 reviews

4.7
Telecom Brokerage President Geoff Shepstone
Geoff Shepstone
Pros
  • "Great benefits and very good work atmosphere(in 12 reviews)

• "Great company culture, people are willing to help one another out even if it is not part of their job(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "With rapid changes come growing pains(in 6 reviews)

• "An office downtown would be ideal but that’s not a deal breaker for me(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Culture Like No Other

Apr 30, 2021 - Employee in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The pandemic has added a layer of stress and hardship for many of us. But these challenging times have also allowed us to reflect on everything that’s positive in our lives. I am truly grateful for TBI and appreciate the time and dedication that has gone into keeping employees healthy and safe but also connected. This year proves that the culture and relationships at TBI go beyond co-workers, we have built true relationships filled with trust and encouragement for one another. From the bottom up, the sense or comradery and employee value stands true.

Cons

Cant think of any at the moment

Senior Human Resources Manager

We greatly appreciate your thoughtful review! The pandemic was a tough time for all of us and we’re glad that our company culture kept you engaged even while working remotely. Thank you for your contributions to Team TBI!

2. 5.0

TBI is the Place to Be!

Jun 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company Culture, Leadership Team, Benefits Package, Work Life Balance, Employee Resource Groups

Cons

Communication from top down is not always consistent.

Senior Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful feedback!

3. 1.0

HORRIBLE

Jun 16, 2021 - Help Desk Technician in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Schedule, Breaks/Lunch, Going Home. That is about it.

Cons

EVERYTHING! This place is as unorganized as it gets. I'm not sure why the major telecom and cable providers use this place to answer calls. Support is useless from them anyway. It is supposed to be for business customers for new service and upgrades. It takes anywhere from 3 days to two-weeks for a customer to get the business service they call in for. They could essentially just call the provider themselves and order fast installation instead of going through a third party like this. The management is never available, or out having personal fun during work hours. Information is not readily available.

4. 4.0

Great Company

Jun 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Managers really value their employees. Great culture Awesome benefits Great HR team that really cares and listens to employees concerns especially during this time.

Cons

Communication isn’t that great and training needs some work

Senior Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! If you have any suggestions for improvements to our trainings, please reach out to HR or the Training department. Positive and negative feedback is critical to making impactful changes to our programs at TBI!

5. 5.0

TBI - Place for Growth

Mar 12, 2021 - Accounting Coordinator in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

TBI is all about inner growth. My favorite part about working for TBI is the ability to explore career opportunities and have the support from management. They give you all the tools, resources, and encouragement to succeed.

Cons

I have not experienced an cons in my 3 years as an employee.

1 person found this review helpful

Senior Human Resources Manager

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We’re happy to hear that you’ve taken advantage of our career pathing opportunities within the organization. TBI is committed to providing our employees the chance to grow and advance their careers by exploring our various departments.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for! Feels like a second family!

Nov 19, 2020 - Senior Support Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

TBI is a great place to work. There are a lot of opportunities to career path and grow within TBI. TBI is more of a second family vs feeling like just a job/company to work for. It doesn't matter what department you work in or the title of your position, everyone from the top down is always willing to help out, answer questions and even just ask people how they are doing. TBI really cares about it's employees and the morale of the company, which you don't find at every company. Everyone at TBI works hard to ensure that our agents and their customers are getting the best possible Telecom customer service that a Master Agent can provide. Overall, TBI is a company you would want to work for.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at this time.

Senior Human Resources Manager

Wow thank you for the kind-hearted review! It’s true, TBI feels like a second family due to our collaborative and supportive culture from the top down. We appreciate your contributions to the #TBIFamily!

7. 5.0

The reviews are real!

Jan 15, 2021 - Training in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Three years in and I'm still learning everyday. The organization is on the bleeding edge of technology and it's fun. We work hard, everyone is helpful, none of the team interaction is forced.

Cons

The channel and technology can evolve quickly. This can lead to growing pains around change.

Senior Human Resources Manager

Thank you for the thoughtful review! Learning something new every day is a common theme in this industry, and we’re glad you enjoy it.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Thrilled with the environment

Feb 7, 2021 - Channel Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing team all looking to help each other.

Cons

Only been at TBI for a few months and have yet to see a con.

Senior Human Resources Manager

We’re delighted that you’re enjoying the environment at TBI during your first couple of months!

9. 4.0

Flexibility and Innovation

Mar 15, 2021 - Commissions Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very family oriented company, focused on the growth of the employee and the teams, executives are accessible to speak to and open to ideas

Cons

Much lower salary range compared to other companies in the Chicago area

Senior Human Resources Manager

We appreciate you sharing your feedback! TBI pays at or above market value for all our positions and we do annual audits of our compensation ranges to make sure we're remaining competitive with the market.

10. 5.0

Grateful for TBI

Apr 28, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you note the date of this post, you will know that the country is in the middle of a pandemic and times are tough for everyone. Now more than ever I’m grateful for my job and to work for a company like TBI. The company was quick to respond to the crisis and kept everyone up to date with the plan to close our office and switch to a remote workforce. Our executive team did a great job updating us on where we stood as a company, and the things they were doing to keep our business running smoothly. We currently have weekly remote all hands meetings which keeps us informed of any news or updates. In addition, they rolled out new programs to encourage us to remain engaged and healthy during this time. You know you work somewhere special when you miss seeing your coworkers each day and you look forward to the day we can all get together for a happy hour. Other than the pandemic response, TBI has always offered top-notch benefits, a great wellness program, and the best time off policy. Our new office is the perfect space for us, and it was worth the wait. People say it all the time, but this company truly feels like a family.

Cons

An office downtown would be ideal but that’s not a deal breaker for me.

Human Resources Manager, Benefits & Culture

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughtful review. We hope you and your family are doing well during this time, and we're also grateful to have you as a member of the TBI Family.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Reviews