Teleperformance Reviews | Glassdoor

Teleperformance Chairman and CEO Daniel Julien
Daniel Julien

3,804 Employee Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Flexible schedule, good salary and amazing work environment (in 160 reviews)

• Possible opportunities to work from home - Some of the account have opportunities to (in 40 reviews)

Cons
  • Call center work takes its toll after a while (in 124 reviews)

• Low pay compared to competitors in the industry (in 72 reviews)

1. "Excellent Experience"

Former Employee - Apple AHA in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Apple AHA in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Teleperformance part-time (More than a year)

Pros

They were very accommodating with my ADA and some severe personal issues. Really felt like they cared and wanted to help in any way they could.

Cons

Too many supervisor changes, but I guess that is to be expected in an industry with high turn over.

May 10, 2018 – Social Media Community Manager

Thank you for the positive feedback. We see to it to promote open communication in the workplace and let our employees feel that they are listened to and valued. Best regards and we wish you success... More

2. "Nice place to work"

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Over time is usually available

Cons

Sometimes Stressful but a nice place to work

"Gets Better Each Day On Keurig Floor"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Open communication, work family, management treats employees with respect and except the same in return, promotions based on behavior and performance, weekly team huddles, performance recognition, free coffee, lots of food events, fun for a call center, employees are listened to and improvements made where it can, management works hard to make it fun for a call center

Cons

Pay not as high as some call centers, benefits could be better, peers calling off for weekend shifts making it harder day for colleagues who fulfill their responsibilities, entitlement mentality, self reflection and accountability slowly getting better, adhering to strict schedules (although it is a call center), global security policy is extensive (no paper environment)

Advice to Management

Re-evaluate the market in regards to base pay, establish a bonus plan, keep listening to employee needs, keep building team of professional workforce and weeding out those who don't fit our work culture or conducive to positive work environment.

4. "good company with growth opportunities"

I worked at Teleperformance full-time

Pros

They provide very good training and flexible work schedules

Cons

Training might get boring sometimes

May 16, 2018 – Social Media Community Manager

We appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to provide our employees a job wherein they get to learn new skills and enjoy flexible work schedule. Wishing you a great day ahead!

"Great"

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time

Pros

A lot ofGreat opportunity for growth

Cons

None to speak of at the moment

May 8, 2018 – Social Media Community Manager

Thank you for taking time to write that review. We definitely reward hardworking individuals with career opportunities so that they will be encouraged to work harder. Kindly share your feedback with... More

6. "Great Place"

Current Employee - Tier II Senior Advisor in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Tier II Senior Advisor in Denver, CO

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work environment is great.

Cons

The amount of hours worked can be excessive.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

May 9, 2018 – Social Media Community Manager

Our goal is to provide a positive environment for our employees and make sure they are enjoying their job and the company of their coworkers. We would appreciate if you can share your feedback with... More

7. "Not current military friendly"

Former Employee - Member Service Representative in Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Member Service Representative in Richmond, VA

I worked at Teleperformance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Okay pay but not much else.

Cons

This place is like a prison. You cannot have anything there with you besides the shirt on your back. They fight time off for military drills constantly and give incorrect information on how to request off then give attendance points as a result. You have to use your break time for restroom breaks and for company sponsored events. There is also next to no upward mobility unless you are a favorite of the upper management.

Advice to Management

See the cons.

"Teamwork Environment - Love IT"

Current Employee - Keurig Customer Service Specialist in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Keurig Customer Service Specialist in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Typical call center environment but without most of the stress. Metric goals are not as stressful to meet targets compared to other companies. After the negative personalities either left or were fired our team environment is strong and feels like a family working towards a common goal. Management is extremely approachable and will work with your schedule conflicts and are very supportive of employee situations within reason. Those who complain, complain just to complain and have no idea how good they have it. Supervisors could use additional training on product knowledge since they don't have much phone time if any. They are very supportive and provide constructive feedback in a positive way to motivate us to do better in being top performers. Management are very engaged with the employees and have strong rapport with all his staff. Rich does a good job of communicating to the staff even when not always good news. I feel that he communicates and keeps the employees in the loop of what is happening in the site so we are aware of the bigger picture at play but also addressing the rumors that peers tend to fabricate. Professional environment, we get to decorate our work area and make our own, have fun silly events or dress up days. We get recognized for Kudo calls and 100% quality monitors, birthdays, employee of the month, anniversary milestones, etc. Rich and Marshall seem to really value their employees and it truly shows in their actions and their genuine interactions. Honestly, I am encouraged by the level of patience for some of the things and personalities they deal with on a daily basis, but they always have the persons best interest in mind unless it's straight up a bad employee causing drama which usually is taken care of with appropriate steps. I have never had a management team that cared as much as they do. I mean they come in on the weekends to bring treats or even cook us Easter breakfast, I mean who does that? Although some employees will never think interview/promotion process are fair I have noticed that there is an interview process and best candidate is chosen based on performance, attendance and behavior displayed. I think it's funny to hear my peers complain about how it isn't fair they didn't get the position when they are consistently absent or tardy, come to work in sweatpants or have an overall bad attitude.....well duh' of course they went with someone else. You look like you just rolled out of bed, are always negative and are not reliable to be here.

Cons

Insurance benefits are pricey, base pay can be more competitive, occasional immature overly dramatic co-worker

Advice to Management

Keep doing the focus groups to communicate with us and understand what our needs are. I've never worked for a management team that was as understanding and accommodating as you. I can tell you guys care and it means a lot - Keep up the great leadership.

9. "Its a paycheck"

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time

Pros

Its a twice a month Pay check

Cons

Preaches diversity, which would be great, except I'm a straight, older white male. There is only room for advancement within the company if you are anything but or if you are friends with the management.

Advice to Management

Teleperformance makes money hand over fist in spite of its employees. Turning away more qualified candidates in favor of friends or for the sake of ethnic diversity is counter-productive and will ultimately be your downfall.

"EXCELLENT"

I have been working at Teleperformance full-time

Pros

Great work environment and awesome people to work with.

Cons

poor healthcare benefits for a high price.

May 2, 2018 – Social Media Community Manager

Our goal is to provide a positive environment for our employees and make sure they are enjoying their job and the company of their coworkers. If you wish to share your feedback, please go to... More

Showing 3,804 of 3,909 reviews