KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Telewave Reviews

Updated Dec 29, 2021

Found 24 of over 25 reviews

2.7
Telewave CEO Robert Bagheri (no image)
Robert Bagheri

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The pay is decent plus the benefits are acceptable and they are the factors that make you stay.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Some of my colleagues were coold people.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Aug 6, 2020 - Systems Administrator in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits Staff works with you on personal issues Very family oriented Great CEO

Cons

Covid-19 cutbacks Some People should not be in certain positions of authority.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Very Good company to work for

Dec 9, 2021 - Embedded Firmware Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people to work with. Good products to work on.

Cons

The company moved to Freemont from San Jose and so I had to find another opportunity

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Only good from the outside

Nov 15, 2021 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

I guess my work experience here would still look good in my resume because from the outside, you'd think it was a nice company to work for.

Cons

Everything was only for show. To sump up my working experience, I'd say it's between terrible and horrible. There's nothing good that I can say about this company starting from the management to the systems and processes.

4. 3.0
    Current Employee

Sep 17, 2021 - Iside Sales Representative in Fremont, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Starting to improve, long ways to go.

Cons

Prior management ran this place into the ground, they are all gone that's a good thing.

5. 2.0

Enter at your own risk

Oct 10, 2021 - Systems Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is super nice and helpful and the job seemed kind of fun at first. After the honeymoon phase, the job becomes the same routine everyday.

Cons

Definitely not worth it, if you're ready to work with dogs, be ready to work like one. They'll be nice to you for 6-9 months and after that, it's fair game. Enter at your own risk.

6. 2.0

Underserving people rule

Aug 4, 2021 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work atmosphere was not too bad. Some of my colleagues were coold people. I am glad I got in touch with them.

Cons

Many underserving people have authority here, and they like to act as though they own the other employees. It's frustrating to abide by the commands of someone that you know doesn't deserve power over you. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

7. 1.0

Going from Bad to Worse

Aug 22, 2021 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits were quite attractive here. They used them as leverage to lure talented people like me. I might not have joined otherwise.

Cons

The standards of this company are falling day by day. It was a decent place to work initially. But now, most people can't even think of spending a few years here. Many of the talented people sought other opportunities, and I was one of them.

8. 1.0

Don't Bother- Just, No

Apr 9, 2021 - Bottom Feeder
    Business Outlook

Pros

It has lasted this long , not sure how. Many employees have been there from day one, so it can be viewed a sense of loyalty or fear of change. Met some great people who are now great colleagues and mentors. (no longer with Telewave)

Cons

Low employee morale; management not open to employee feedback; company struggles with changes. Current CEO - there are no words. Every effort was made to streamline the supply chain process and implement some sense of organization. While some of the improvements held out, some of the long time employees struggled with change; they were humble enough to accept but it was still challenging for them. The former CEO held all employees in high regard and valued his staff until a major change in leadership took place with the assignment of a new CEO which resulted in the demise of all company stability and employee morale within a matter of weeks. Definitely signs of favoritism, nepotism, and other questionable behavior. Contrary to other Glassdoor postings, the CEO is not great and this is not a great place to work unless you absolutely need a job right now or until something better comes along. Be prepared, some people here are a just a hot mess and get worse when it's not feeding time. Some screaming in the hallways, outbursts, tantrums. Also, management has absolutely NO sense of time and you will be subjected to endless meetings without a break and really no outcome. So if you walk into a meeting, impromptu or scheduled, bring some bread and water. Also, this company struggles with hiring and keeping experienced employees, so they either hire entry level staff with minimal critical thinking skills, or rehire old employees in a desperate attempt to sustain a "you see, they do come back" reputation. While the rehiring of old employees may have contributed to its longevity, it has definitely stifled its growth. Management talks but does not listen, which makes for a troubling environment - the CEO can talk for hours and say absolutely nothing. Keep in mind that this is not your regular silicon valley company and professional environment, it can be combative. While I learned a little there, though I taught more, in the end it was beyond disappointing.

9. 2.0

Sad Story

Mar 11, 2021 - Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Managment is genuinely interested in the welfare of their employees.

Cons

New ownership has taken what was a renowned US high end custom solutions and telecommunications manufacturer and turned it into a second-rate mail order parts store. Very Sad.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 1.0
    Former Employee

Not somewhere i would go back to

Feb 19, 2021 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good and friendly team members

Cons

there is no future in this company. There is a lack of vision or capability and resources to implement any vision

1 person found this review helpful