Telga Corp Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Cool job."

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Plano, TX

I worked at Telga Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The managers and agents are awesome! I enjoyed the fun family like environment. I was always busy, which I Love staying busy and to be challenged.

Cons

The Owners can come off a little harsh but their both business minded so that's expected. They should try to be more involved, if you feel like you don't know an employee take them out to lunch try having a conversation with them...
     Honestly I felt I was constantly lying to people by telling them the positions available were NOT door to door, the worst part was I had a script and they would listen to your calls to make sure you were using it. The job just wasn't for me.

Advice to Management

Communication is key!

Try being more friendly and involved like Jaclyn Jason and Shaina. Get to know the admin and the agents their helping your business grow.
    Also, social media reviews are everything when is comes to the growth of your business and job searching. Have you looked at the reviews for Telga, Tecomax and Reliant energy agents?

Try addressing issues with your social media and have your employees but more importantly your (AGENTS) review the company, I think that will help the book to show ratio.

2. "Awesome company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at Telga Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great family environment, every one wants to help every one and their always taking opinions on how to improve things or make things more enjoyable. i absolutely love working for this company

Cons

none no cons what so ever the only con is not finding this family any sooner i just wish every company i worked for performed the same way as this one.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and positive attmosphere. I cant wait to see how things develpo with the oppurtinitys you put in place for every one regardless of thier

3. "High responsibility, low autonomy"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant

I worked at Telga Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work hard play hard environment, many interesting people to keep the day interesting

Cons

Cutthroat culture & scattered mgmt aims

Advice to Management

The concerns about this organization is that in the 6 month period I observed management two different offices were both opened and then closed due to insurmountable difficulties that arose after the location had already opened. In addition to a lot of wasted effort, one has to wonder at what might be called the corporate schizophrenia behind these decisions. While my position itself gave no indicators of being in danger, the illogical nature of shutdowns left little security and a constant sense of fear over any minor performance issues. The professionals that make up the organization in some instances are top notch, however the larger culture raises some concerns