Tendercare Home Health Services Indianapolis Reviews

Updated Jan 6, 2020

5.0
Tendercare Home Health Services President and Administrator Leslie Deitchman (no image)
Leslie Deitchman
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Office Staff in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Tendercare Home Health Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Family owned and operated Company really cares about the patients and employees

Cons

The company is great, no complaints

Continue reading
  2. "Great company to work for"

Former Employee - Staff RN in Cicero, IN

I worked at Tendercare Home Health Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, great office staff, good pay

Cons

None that I can think of

3. "Registered Nurse"

Home Health RN in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Tendercare Home Health Services for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company to work for. Privately owned and very compassionate management staff. You set parameters for how much you want to work and how far you are willing to travel. 401K and benefits available. Left job since husband relocated.

Cons

Benefits are not great. Short-staffed at times and schedulers beg for additional help.

Tendercare Home Health Services Response

August 2, 2018Financial Business Manager

Thank you for your great review! We are very happy that you are enjoying your time at Tendercare! It is because of amazing employees like you that we have been in business for 25 years, and been voted a top workplace by the IndyStar for 4 out of the last 5 years. You are right though, we are short staffed for the demand that there is to take care of these sick kids. We have had to turn away 130 patients, just this year (Jan-July 2018), because of a lack of staff. We are working tirelessly with the local government to increase funding for these patients. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our staff, we are more than happy to work with all our employees so that they have, or continue to have, an amazing work experience! God Bless!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.