KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Tenet Healthcare

Engaged Employer

Tenet Healthcare

Add a Review

Tenet Healthcare Employee Reviews about "bonus"

Updated Aug 4, 2022

Found 20 of over 1,245 reviews

Tenet Healthcare Executive Chairman and CEO Ronald A. Rittenmeyer (no image)
Ronald A. Rittenmeyer

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Benefits were good and reasonably priced(in 107 reviews)
  • "The pay was good and I enjoyed the 5 years I spent with this company.(in 59 reviews)
  • "Meet great people and provide service to employees.(in 54 reviews)
  • "Good salary and nothing else.(in 26 reviews)
  • "The staff is great and will help challenge you to grow.(in 26 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Tenet Healthcare and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "bonus"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Mar 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The opportunity to grow is there if upper management chooses you. No need to apply it will just be given to you.

Cons

Tenet does not care about its employees. The budget is always a problem. Raises are a joke. No bonus for the employees that do the work. It all goes to upper management. Everything can be don't remotely yet some of us are required to be onsite, and others on the same team are remote. Yet everyone on the executive floor is out of the office every Friday.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Tenet Healthcare Response

Recruitment and HR Operations

It is important that our employees feel they are always heard. We are sorry to hear about your experience but appreciate you voicing your concern. We have shared your feedback with our leadership team, but we also encourage you to discuss this with your supervisor.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great first nursing job.

Jan 6, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Rock Hill, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very sick patients and a wide variety of clinical cases. The staff truly care about the patients, and mostly very good teamwork. Lots of bonus incentives to pickup shifts.

Cons

They decided to suddenly cut matching 401(k) contributions in September 2020. Management very disorganized. Constantly out of “routine” supplies like garbage bags, hand sanitizer, and wash cloths. Software & computers for charting is pretty slow and frequently don’t work. Severely understaffed which makes nurses work to death.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Tenet Healthcare Response

Recruitment and HR Operations

We're sorry to hear this but appreciate your honesty. This will be shared with leadership immediately but also encourage you to discuss with your supervisor.

3. 1.0