Teradici Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Dan Cordingley

1. "Great Company if you love working in cutting-edge technology and building great software products"

Pros

Company has really excellent technology, and solid products that sell very well. It is currently positioned at the right place at the right time - the convergence of virtualization, cloud and mobility. Plans to build the portfolio of software products are solidly in place and being executed.

Cons

Company has a lot of products and it wants to focus all at the same time. Needs to prioritize and focus on the most strategic. You can't do all - even if you want to!

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on hiring strong engineers! Continue the high level of investment in R&D.

2. "A company with Professional, Intelligent, Focused and Talented people!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Teradici full-time

Pros

One of the best hiring and interview processes I have experienced so far in 20+ years of my career! Once they find good talent and right person for the position they are both proactive and reactive! The entire process from my first telephone interview to getting an offer was managed very well and efficiently. The hiring manager and HR were super efficient, responsive and very cooperative. Am totally impressed! The work culture and environment is very friendly and everyone is super helpful. I love the work-Life balance! The entire Exec team is impressive and pretty strategic and focused!

Cons

None that I can think of as yet!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! The new Platform will bring in lots of new opportunities. Continue hiring talented, smart, passionate and motivated people and continue building great team and thriving culture/environment :))

Teradici Response

May 25, 2016 – Recruitment Specialist

Dear fellow Teradician, Thanks for choosing Teradici as a place to put your previous experience into work, further develop your skills, and grow your career. And thanks for recognizing the ... More

"Growing company with exciting technology and talented people"

Pros

Exciting future, technology sells itself, growing so there are so many opportunities for people to drive initiatives and make a difference/impact in how things are done. The company values technically skilled individuals who are passionate in what they do, work/life balance is not just talked about – it exists, encourages an environment of creativity, openness and respectful communication.

Cons

Part and parcel of being a company in the growth phase, working through ways to manage communications more efficiently across the organization.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate with staff about the company’s direction, business goals and future as it is greatly appreciated!

5. "A great company to be a part of!"

I have been working at Teradici full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Teradici is a fast growing and innovative company that delivers a world class, cutting edge solution and values its employees, partners and the customers that have all contributed to its success. The environment is filled with hard work, fun and great people, which is motivating and great to be a part of.

Cons

Keeping up with the fast growth and all the projects that come along with that.

Advice to Management

Continue to seek skilled and motivated people that want to work hard and be part of a team. Continue to invest in resources that will allow us to keep up with the growth and efficiently deliver on the demand and needs of the market.

6. "Very glad I joined Teradici"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Teradici full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Cool technology, great partners, opportunities to work on challenging problems

Cons

None that I can think of

"Fast growing company, Friendly people and well-balanced work atmosphere"

Pros

I worked as a intern there, and it is fast growing company with cool technology PCoIP. People there seems enjoy both of their work and life. Managers are also quite friendly and I felt they are just like coworkers.

Cons

I couldn't think of cons.

8. "So glad I made the change"

I have been working at Teradici full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The on-boarding is very thorough and they make you feel like part of the team on the first day! Really enjoy the team I am working with and the recognition and appreciation for your work says a lot and also means a lot to me. Everyone is really helpful, friendly and it does not feel like a stuck up corporate environment even though there's over 200 employees, and they are still growing.

Cons

Would have been nice to have the MSP covered but that's not really a con. Company is great and I can see myself working here for many years.

Advice to Management

Focus on how to grow the company and make money! :)

9. "Great workplace, nice coworkers"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Teradici full-time

Pros

Very convenient development environment, all the work is based on cloud computing. Very good working and life balance. Very cooperative and nice coworkers. Very complicated products which makes you learn a lot of technology if you want.

Cons

The growth of the company is slower than it was supposed to be. But the management seems not have many methods. They should be more aggressive in the market.

Advice to Management

See above.

"Great technology, great people!"

Former Employee - Business Development in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Business Development in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I worked at Teradici full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people, very bright, and also very nice! Cool technology.

Cons

Sometime a bit more bureaucratic than necessary. A bit shy in marketing but it's being addressed well now.

Advice to Management

Keep up to great work in focusing on the software business

"Great office environment, good pay, professionals to work with"

Current Employee - Senior Staff Engineer in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Senior Staff Engineer in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Teradici full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people working at Teradici at various departments are professionals and pleasant to work with, I would say 95%. Pay/benefit is very competitive and annual review process is fair and timely. The company is not afraid to pivot and always looking for an edge. Very cool technology to get involved for engineering and marketing as well. You get to use the technology you build everyday as part of IT setup (your desktop) so very cool. The application potential of the technology is immense. Opportunities to work with big partners like VMware, Amazon, Samsung, LG, etc are attractive. Lateral transfers are granted without negative nudges from managers. Great gym and shower facilities, allowing people to bike in and shower. Many active sports groups (soccer, jogging, yoga, squash, beech volleyball, table tennis, etc) exists so lunch time exercises are very enjoyable for those who wants to stay active. Lunch and working hours are very flexible so you can exercise and shower during lunch time. Burnaby office location is very convenient to drive into with lots of parking.

Cons

Of course, not everyone gets to go to the big meetings with big partners. It would be good if those opportunities are given for professional development. Teradici could be more competitive on RRSP matching.

Advice to Management

Keep developing your people outside of the expected work duties. Those are the key in having the people engaged and excited to come to work. Give more opportunities to those who seek them. Include them into product planning meetings for educational/profession/career development and start grooming them to be the next leader.

Teradici Response

Jun 17, 2016 – Recruitment Specialist

Dear fellow Teradician, Thank you for recognizing your colleagues for their awesomeness, and positively commenting on Teradici’s pay/benefit competiveness, cool technologies (use what we build ... More