Cover image for Teradici

70 Comments

Tech

453.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Teradici~397895
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A company with Professional, Intelligent, Focused and Talented people!

Apr 28, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best hiring and interview processes I have experienced so far in 20+ years of my career! Once they find good talent and right person for the position they are both proactive and reactive! The entire process from my first telephone interview to getting an offer was managed very well and efficiently. The hiring manager and HR were super efficient, responsive and very cooperative. Am totally impressed! The work culture and environment is very friendly and everyone is super helpful. I love the work-Life balance! The entire Exec team is impressive and pretty strategic and focused!

Cons

None that I can think of as yet!!

Teradici Response

Recruitment Specialist

Dear fellow Teradician, Thanks for choosing Teradici as a place to put your previous experience into work, further develop your skills, and grow your career. And thanks for recognizing the interview panel for their professionalism and demeanour; you made us blush! Like you, we think that the Teradici Pervasive Computing Platform will bring us exciting new opportunities and look forward to having Teradicians like you onboard to help us achieve our goals. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with your fellow Glassdoor users.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Pros

Company has really excellent technology, and solid products that sell very well. It is currently positioned at the right place at the right time - the convergence of virtualization, cloud and mobility. Plans to build the portfolio of software products are solidly in place and being executed.

Cons

Company has a lot of products and it wants to focus all at the same time. Needs to prioritize and focus on the most strategic. You can't do all - even if you want to!

3. Join the Teradici team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Sales Director - Federal

May 2, 2016 -  in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company marketing, product offering really changed the way people use and deploy computers to physical and virtual users, strong use cases in commercial, Education and Federal clients. Enjoyed working with OEMs, Partners, and direct Federal customers.

Cons

Federal market challenges and slow technology adoption from customers at Enterprise level.

Teradici Response

Recruitment Specialist

Dear past Teradician, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience while at Teradici. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us; it was shared with the executive team during our most recent strategy meeting. We hope you’ll stay on top of Teradici’s progress via www.teradici.com. Feel free to contact us in confidence at careers@teradici.com if there’s ever a need. We wish you all the best wherever your career has taken you.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Systems Analyst

May 1, 2022 - Systems Analyst in Burnaby, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work-life balance in company

Cons

Less opportunity to grow in company

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Opportunity to learn but low salary

May 17, 2022 - Front-End Developer in Hamburg
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to learn from others

Cons

Low salary and not pay regularly

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

My experiences with my co-workers are very positive, and the managers are great people to work with/for

Aug 3, 2021 - Staff Software Developer in Burnaby, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very comprehensive hiring and interview processes, one of the best companies I've ever worked for in my 15 years of career! The management team is very good and proactive in getting you working in the position that you can be most useful and

Cons

N/A . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

8. 5.0

Good place to grow

Jul 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a good place to grow your tech knowledge, especially cloud side. There are lots of business opportunities as more people turn to remote work.

Cons

Not in my mind right now.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Many opportunities to learn and lead.

Jul 13, 2021 - Software Developer in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Talented people. Very good mentors.

Cons

Promotions and salary reviews can be slow, making employee retention difficult.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

great culture

Jun 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

interesting projects, collaborative culture, busy pace with flexibility to take care of things that arise outside of work

Cons

while accessible by transit, office is a bit off the main track; importance of this factor is reduced by wfh

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to work

Mar 4, 2021 - Senior Solution Architect in Munich, Bavaria
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary, Team, Management, Office, People

Cons

There is not much to say

Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Reviews
</>Embed

Teradici Reviews FAQs

Teradici has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 73 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Teradici to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Teradici employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Teradici. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

76% of Teradici employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Teradici 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Teradici to be career development, culture, coworkers and the cons to be compensation, senior leadership, management.