Terumo BCT Assembly Line Worker Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 29, 2018

Found 2 reviews

4.0
Antoinette Gawin
  1. "good first job out of high school"

Current Employee - Assembly Line Worker in Lakewood, CO

I have been working at Terumo BCT full-time for less than a year

Pros

good pay and nice people

Cons

overly strict rules on interactions between workers

Terumo BCT2018-07-29

Terumo BCT Response

September 5, 2018Associate and Community Communications

We have a number of associates that have used this first job out of high school to build a career with Terumo BCT. We are getting ready for our annual Service Celebration; this year have 21 associates celebrating 30, 35 and 40 years with the company and our first associate to reach ...

2. "Assembler"

Former Employee - Assembly Line Worker in Lakewood, CO

I worked at Terumo BCT full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Blood Technology manufacturer, helping to cure others and save lives, touching lives every 60 seconds around the globe. Former Top 10 Places to Work in Colorado. Full benefits. No experience necessary. High school or GED to apply.

Cons

Enclosed, controlled environment. Bacteria monitored environment, small enclosed space with big amount of people. Very fast paced and competitive. Extensive training, months until certification. Repetitive work, could be long hours standing. 8 hour shifts, 5 days a week, long amount of time between breaks.

Advice to Management

Managers have accomplished their achievements through hard work and determination. Crucial decision making, affects works productivity in everyway. My only advice is to maintain work morale by familiarizing oneself with the assembly workers and making executive decisions that will extensively benefit, the company, workers, and most importantly, the patients.

Terumo BCT2016-04-04