Found 23,508 of over 26K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Tesco
Cyber Security Bowl
I am an electrical engineer on the consultancy side, and I am making the switch into Cyber security. I have an offer from EY as a cyber consultant and an offer from Tesco as a Cyber engineer and I am unsure which way to go. I am leaning more with EY as I get to try a lot more industries, however Tesco may offer better initial training for the proffession. I would appreciate any opinions to help? Thanks
Our lives changed so much especially young generation. Youngers in their 20s and 30s getting heart related diseases. The lives becomes so stressful, competitive and stereotypical. I see some news young people are loosing their lives due to heart attack. Are we just breathing or living? Any thoughts on how to overcome?. Any suggestions would help. KPMG EY PwC Deloitte BDO Grant Thornton BDO USA, LLP Tesco Microsoft Amazon Google Apple
Got a burning question about Tesco? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Tesco employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "the hourly pay at tesco is good and the way the look after colleges is great." (in 2505 reviews)
- "very friendly and nice people" (in 1042 reviews)
- "Staff are friendly and work well together Staff discount is good Uniform provided" (in 981 reviews)
- "Most of the colleagues are friendly and helpful" (in 865 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and so is discount" (in 642 reviews)
- "Poor management can lead to unmotivated workers which impact store performance and puts more pressure on more productive workers." (in 1360 reviews)
- "Long hours and difficult with family life on holiday periods and weekends" (in 1140 reviews)
- "managers can be rude and controlling" (in 960 reviews)
- "All breaks are unpaid (on a 9 hour shift you have to take 1.5h of unpaid breaks!)." (in 177 reviews)
- "unsociable working hours at weekends" (in 172 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Tesco and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Tesco Reviews FAQs
Tesco has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 25,566 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Tesco to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
69% of Tesco employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tesco 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.