KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 38 of over 60 reviews

4.6
Testlio CEO Steve Semelsberger
Steve Semelsberger
Pros
  • "During my interview process Testlio has been amazing:(in 14 reviews)

• "Great communication between Test leads and Testers(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Not many, and not that are Testlio specific, but pain points of remote work(in 4 reviews)

• "work life balance(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Lovely Employee Experience

Jan 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Servant Leadership with high level of communication and transparency -Great Benefits -Inclusive and Fun Culture -Company Vision -Work / life balance flexibility

Cons

Fast paced company, as is most start ups. Can be challenging for those that don't like change but mostly keeps your day to day lively and ever evolving...like most software and technology.

2. 5.0

It's going to be the Great Start @Testlio

Jan 4, 2022 - Test Manager in Sacramento, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am super exited to join Testlio. Their interview process made me feel that I have chosen the right company for my career. Every people I had discussion with were very cool and kind. I hope it's going to be even more great to work along with all these wonderful people and team.

Cons

No cons found to specify

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic place to work

Dec 19, 2021 - IT Service Delivery Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great teamwork, great teammates. Fun and engaging business.

Cons

Sometimes work-life balance can suffer when you need to deliver for your clients. However, the management team is working hard to minimize this

4. 5.0

Testlio is Amazing

Sep 30, 2021 - Senior Recruiter in El Paso, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

During my interview process Testlio has been amazing: *Communication. Everyone I have spoken with has shared next step info, and the Director has been prompt with providing follow ups and next steps. I was never left wondering how things stood. *Positive Vibe. Everyone I spoke with works hard and is passionate about what they do and they are aware of their impact within the organization. It's refreshing to speak with positive minded individuals.

Cons

I've not had a negative experience yet.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company culture, flexible remote work, winning team

Sep 10, 2021 - Marketing Associate in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working for Testlio has accelerated my career and allowed me to work alongside a smart, caring team. All from home.

Cons

Regular growing pains of a scale-up – lots to do and there will be uncertainty. Smaller comfort zone than a larger company.

2 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Global, diverse, FUN, company that truly cares about employees.

Sep 3, 2021 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Global workforce that gives new insights into cultures from around the world Focus on diversity among employees Excellent benefits, fair pay Great communication between employees and C-suite, leaderships, execs Fair workload and goals Unlimited PTO and a healthy outlook on work/life balance Fun and engaging activities that focus on relationship building Fully remote Very kind, thoughtful, involved, and communicative CEO.

Cons

Not many, and not that are Testlio specific, but pain points of remote work. You may have to flex your work hours a bit some days- stay late or start earlier and shift your day. A lot of check-ins are required. Startup culture always means a bit of shifting priorities and responsibilities from Q to Q.

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company to work for

Jun 16, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

tons of growth opportunities, great leadership, amazing product, smart colleagues

Cons

Honestly I don't have any cons!

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

One great thing to come out of 2020...

Apr 2, 2021 - Engagement Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lives by it's values Does work that I can believe in Incredibly supportive team(s) Not afraid to be self-critical and change things that aren't working Exciting to work with a multi-cultural group Great benefits

Cons

Still working on how to balance the work/life thing Some of the clients can be a handful In a fairly young industry (QA) so still figuring out some stuff

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great people and leaders, start-up vibe balanced with stability

Feb 5, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Testlio is the third tech start-up I've worked at, and I really enjoy the flat, collaborative and grow-minded culture without having to worry about the company's financial health which I used to at other start-ups. It feels like a place I can grow with. Other pros include the trusting culture, work time and workplace flexibility in US, and the fact that Testlio is undergoing some nice growth which creates new, exciting challenges and projects.

Cons

This is universal and not specific to Testlio - I'm working at screens so need to take an eye and brain break from time to time. Also universal - for people who aren't used to working in a fast-paced environment, wearing different hats at once, dealing with ambiguity (not everything is defined), and adapting to/advocating for org changes, working here may not be easy. This works well with me though.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best companies I have ever worked for!

Jan 21, 2020 - QA Project Manager in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for multiple companies over my career and Testlio is one of the best I have ever been at. I can't list all of the pros as the list would be way too long but here are some of the highlights: 1) Team Work: All team members are always eager to help you, provide assistance, give kudos to others, and strive to do what's best for the company and the clients. There is no division between teams (i.e. sales, R&D, services, etc) and everyone works together. 2) Honesty: The company is very honest and so are the team members. There is transparency within the company and everyone is very accessible (including the CEO, founders, etc.) 3) Relationships: The company strives to ensure they have a great relationship with the community testers. They aren't just a name, they are people who we care about. 4) Distributed Team: Testlio has done a fabulous job ensuring the distributed team feels connected. We have fun Slack channels where we share pictures of our animals, etc. Even though I WFH, I never feel isolated. 5) Benefits: Testlio has an amazing benefits package.

Cons

When folks post pics of their pets, I really wish I could cuddle with them as they are so cute! Especially ones of the soft cuddly bunnies!

4 people found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews

Testlio Reviews FAQs

94% of Testlio employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Testlio 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Testlio to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be workplace, work life balance.

Popular Careers with Testlio Job Seekers