KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Testlio

Engaged Employer

Testlio

Add a Review

Testlio Employee Reviews about "testers"

Updated Nov 15, 2021

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "testers"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer

Great Company

Feb 22, 2021 - QA Software Tester in Auburn, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Community! Great communication between Test leads and Testers.

Cons

When a new tester work is very slow.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Great team and flexible hours

Dec 14, 2018 - QA Tester in Nakuru
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Work from anywhere 2. Grow your ranking quick 3. Timely payments 4. Support availability 24/7

Cons

1. Few job opportunities especially to new testers

2 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Happy. Motivated. Smart. Collaborative. Remote.

May 14, 2019 - Marketing in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Testlio is made up of some of the smartest AND friendliest people on the planet. I say planet because Testlio is truly a global company with employees in over 100 countries. Employees have access to the tools needed to thrive both professionally and personally. From day one I started feeling like I was making an impact and the work feels meaningful. I big bonus for me is the social influence Testlio has on the lives of our freelancer QA testers throughout the world -- paying above market rates and treating all employees as family aligns nicely with the values and a collective sense of purpose. The Testlio workforce is genuinely dynamic, digital, and connected in a way that makes working remote as engaging as being in a physical office.

Cons

I'm trying hard to find some cons, but nothing comes to mind.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  4. 1.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

Waste of Time

Jun 19, 2022 - Manual Tester
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good Pay if you can get that far

Cons

Far too strict with their procedure, one attempt at test and then you are booted from the platform and unable to be paid for work you already have done. There is very little training and learning materials from which to learn from before you take the test, very little direction and it is all self learning so you're on your own. No feedback on where you went wrong in the test, you take it with no direction and no training materials and then get told that you can never take the same test with them again. Why give me paid work before I've passed the test or not? A platform that doesn't incentivize any growth or learning from its testers and wasted my time. Don't bother. There's little work available anyway, too good to be true as always.

Be the first to find this review helpful