KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Testlio

Engaged Employer

Testlio

Add a Review

Testlio Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Dec 1, 2021

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Lovely Employee Experience

Jan 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Servant Leadership with high level of communication and transparency -Great Benefits -Inclusive and Fun Culture -Company Vision -Work / life balance flexibility

Cons

Fast paced company, as is most start ups. Can be challenging for those that don't like change but mostly keeps your day to day lively and ever evolving...like most software and technology.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Very poor compensation and poor work life balance

Dec 1, 2021 - QA Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small company Good clients Opportunity to gain different domain knowledge

Cons

Very poor compensation Poor work life balance Heavy work load Micromanaging Low resources Bad management process

7 people found this review helpful

Testlio Response

We are truly sorry to hear that your experience with Testlio didn’t match our best intentions. I founded Testlio because of my frustrations as a freelance tester myself which is why we take feedback from our testing professionals very seriously. Based on your title and location, it appears you were one of our freelance testers. In terms of compensation, our policy is to pay testers above market rate, as well as pay by the hour versus by the bug to encourage more thoughtful testing. Testers are also empowered to set their own schedule and engage in projects whenever it makes sense for them. Flexibility and fair wages are noted as pros in many other reviews. You can read more about the tenets we follow in our Network Pledge at https://testlio.com/pledge/. These are the beliefs we hold close to our hearts when operating the company. We would welcome any additional details you are willing to share around our management process, as we constantly strive to make our tester experience better. Feel free to email us network@testlio.com if there is more information you would like to share. Thank you for your review - we value all feedback we receive from our employees and freelancers! Kristel Kruustük Founder & Chief Testing Officer

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Global, diverse, FUN, company that truly cares about employees.

Sep 3, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Global workforce that gives new insights into cultures from around the world Focus on diversity among employees Excellent benefits, fair pay Great communication between employees and C-suite, leaderships, execs Fair workload and goals Unlimited PTO and a healthy outlook on work/life balance Fun and engaging activities that focus on relationship building Fully remote Very kind, thoughtful, involved, and communicative CEO.

Cons

Not many, and not that are Testlio specific, but pain points of remote work. You may have to flex your work hours a bit some days- stay late or start earlier and shift your day. A lot of check-ins are required. Startup culture always means a bit of shifting priorities and responsibilities from Q to Q.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture, engaged customers and exciting times ahead

Aug 27, 2019 - Account Director in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) The sales and marketing team consist of some of the nicest and most talented people I have worked with. 2) I'm challenged by my peers to do the best job possible, but feel supported to explore new ways to approach the market. 3) The distributed team and flexible office space allows for incredible work/life balance.

Cons

Nothing to share at this point!

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Genuinely awesome people to work with

Dec 4, 2020 - Testing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Your team is filled with amazing people

Cons

Work/Life balance can be difficult to create

Be the first to find this review helpful