Tetrad Digital Integrity Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated February 1, 2017

4.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Paul Innella

1. "Enjoying my job with TDI"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Tetrad Digital Integrity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It has been a great company to work for over the last couple years. There are many opportunities that can lead to growth for people that enjoy the cyber-security industry. The leadership is very receptive to working with the employees to identify ways to improve.

Cons

Improve the budget for training and conferences.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow the employees outside of the leadership ranks.

2. "Great company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Tetrad Digital Integrity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was hesitant to join another small firm. However, the energy of the President & COO, Les Buday, immediately appealed to me. He does not have a small company mentality and sees the need for process and structure while being agile. It is a great work environment and I actually enjoy coming to work.

Cons

I wish the location was closer to my home. However, there is flexibility in my schedule and lots of ways in which I can get into work (drive, bus, slug, etc.)

Advice to Management

Continue the positive attitude and the drive for excellence!

3. "One of my better decisions"

Former Employee - FED in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - FED in Washington, DC

I worked at Tetrad Digital Integrity full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I joined TDI pretty early on and spent about seven years watching the company grow and make a real difference to our clients. Management all the way up to the CEO is really approachable, and the whole company feels like family more than just a place to work. Your input is appreciated, and when a contract ends and you pass a client's offices on an idle weekend you look at it and say you've personally made a difference there. And speaking of contracts ending, I haven't once feared that TDI wouldn't put me on something new when a contract ended. If you want to and you carry your weight, you'll have a home and career forever.

Cons

I hate moving, and TDI did so three times while I was there. Of course it was always to move into bigger and better office space, but still. But in all seriousness, I can't really think of anything negative, and certainly not of anything that would be unique to TDI.

Advice to Management

What I always liked about TDI's management is that they believed in the company's and each contract's mission. Advice: keep doing just that.

5. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst in Suffolk, VA
    Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst in Suffolk, VA

I have been working at Tetrad Digital Integrity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One on One interaction with senior leadership. They went out of their way to include even the lowest on the totem pole. Leadership up my chain is very well put together.

Cons

None really, I've worked in the military, government contractors, and other entities here and there and this is by far my favorite. I enjoy working for them and plan on sticking around for awhile.

Advice to Management

Please continue to keep even the little guys included in the big picture. You wouldn't believe the hidden talents and ideas even the small guys have.

6. "Very nice people"

Former Employee - ISSO in Crystal City, VA
    Former Employee - ISSO in Crystal City, VA

I worked at Tetrad Digital Integrity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Salary...I received what I asked for
    Great staff from the President to HR

Cons

Small company not enough contracts

7. "Great company with a dedication to IT Security."

Former Employee - Senior Security Engineer in Quantico, VA
    Former Employee - Senior Security Engineer in Quantico, VA

Pros

TDI puts a lot of focus and benefits towards its employees. Great benefits like education and certification reimbursements and bonuses.

Cons

Senior Management did not deal with problem employees promptly and took too much time replacing them. To little, too late.

Advice to Management

Senior Management should deal with problem employees promptly and not take so much time replacing problem employees when the need arises.

8. "Great company to work for"

I worked at Tetrad Digital Integrity full-time

Pros

Great work environment. Flexible work hours.

Cons

The only cons would be some of the management wasn't very professional.