What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I got to interact with so many great people and really felt immersed in the traditions of selling the University" (in 280 reviews)
- "Working at the Texas A&M REC is great because I get to set up flexible hours during the semester." (in 219 reviews)
- "Good benefits and comfortable first job if you are coming straight from undergrad" (in 175 reviews)
- "Good work environment and people" (in 108 reviews)
- "Diverse coworkers and great labs" (in 71 reviews)
- "low pay and very little means to climb ranks/ get raises" (in 379 reviews)
- "Low salary and the people is not really friendly." (in 158 reviews)
- "Time management and organization skill." (in 57 reviews)
- "Poor organization and leadership." (in 15 reviews)
- "Heavy work load for one assistant." (in 14 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Texas A&M University and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 5,185 of over 6K reviews
Updated Sep 20, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Any ideas of how to commercialise a patent ? Where to find licensing deals? What else would you need to license ? How to valuate or in other words understand your patent value in the market? Google Amazon Texas A&M University Facebook (Meta) Apple The Walt Disney Company Netflix
Texas A&M University Reviews FAQs
Texas A&M University has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 5,515 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Texas A&M University to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
85% of Texas A&M University employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Texas A&M University 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.